Two Draft Situations. Trade picks and Cam Newton. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two Draft Situations. Trade picks and Cam Newton.

Dolphins are in tough spot.. when come to qb. Rosen or fitz will not be here in 2021

How you’re able to consistently have the absolutely worst read on a situation is baffling to me. Do you do it on purpose?

The Dolphins are in an amazing spot when it comes to QB. They have a top 5 pick and all the ammunition needed to trade up to get one of the top 2 QBs. What’s tough about that?

How you’re able to consistently have the absolutely worst read on a situation is baffling to me. Do you do it on purpose?

The Dolphins are in an amazing spot when it comes to QB. They have a top 5 pick and all the ammunition needed to trade up to get one of the top 2 QBs. What’s tough about that?
Come down..

If that how u feel congratulations..

Last edited:
I would LOVE to stay at #5 and get Tua but it's really feeling like Tua is going to be the #3 pick by someone. Maybe even #2. If we stay at #5 our choices are Love or Herbert. As much as I hate to say it, Tuas too good of a prospect to slide this far I'm afraid.
If not for the injuries, yes I'd agree with you. My concern is the way he plays will make it hard for him to stay healthy. I'm ok with taking the chance with him at 5 but giving up high picks on top of it is more than I'd want to do. Now if the price is not high then sure, I'd move up but we didn't accumulate all those picks to spend them all on one player. If a QB was the only thing we needed then fine but we need a whole team.

Come down..
First of all common down. I dont see talent at qb this yr except burrow.. anybody else is reaching.

Oh. The guy who said Tannehill was done as a QB and wants to trade for Cam Newton says Tua isn’t worth drafting. I guess we can definitely trust your assessment. :lol::lol::lol:

If not for the injuries, yes I'd agree with you. My concern is the way he plays will make it hard for him to stay healthy. I'm ok with taking the chance with him at 5 but giving up high picks on top of it is more than I'd want to do. Now if the price is not high then sure, I'd move up but we didn't accumulate all those picks to spend them all on one player. If a QB was the only thing we needed then fine but we need a whole team.
Yea, I want Tua.... i dont want to give up extra picks for him, the risk is just too high. If were sitting at 5 and both Burrow and Tua are gone, maybe Love? But I dont want him at #5 that seems too high.

I honestly like Jordan Love more then most people. Hypothetically what the OP said about swapping picks with the Jags could be an amazing deal for us if that meant we could get Love and another high 1st round pick. I'm just spit balling here. I realize this is a ludacris idea that would never play out.

Oh. The guy who said Tannehill was done as a QB and wants to trade for Cam Newton says Tua isn’t worth drafting. I guess we can definitely trust your assessment. :lol::lol::lol:
the only assessment matter is Grier. Me and u just fan. It dont matter what we think.
yes I think Cam would be great qb for dolphins but. I dont think dolphins will go that route.

I like Tua before he got hurt..just dont think he can take pounding qb received in nfl. It more about getting hurt again than talent.
I dont want talk about thill17..he had one good yr in 9 yr. Congratulations.. we still was not going win SB w him. I dont hate player because I dont think he is answer.

I'm in NC. Would you guys please stop with this Newton stuff... Seriously he's not THAT guy anymore.

Dolphins are in tough spot.. when come to qb. Rosen or fitz will not be here in 2021
Please explain to me how having all of the cap space in the world and massive amounts of draft capital puts the Dolphins in a tough spot
Come down..
First of all common down. I dont see talent at qb this yr except burrow.. anybody else is reaching.
Do you type with your elbows sir? I find myself getting dizzy trying to figure out just what in the hammered hell you are talking about

Please explain to me how having all of the cap space in the world and massive amounts of draft capital puts the Dolphins in a tough spot..

Do you type with your elbows sir? I find myself getting dizzy trying to figure out just what in the hammered hell you are talking about
It waste of time.. you have ur opinion I have mind. If u dont understand that than cool.

The same people who want an old broken down injured player are the same ones who rip on Tua for being injured. SMDH. I’d rather hedge my bets and take a risk on a young kid with an injury that looks to be healing nicely instead of a QB considered a senior in the NFL with a broken foot that hasn’t healed right.

Back
Top Bottom