Two more UDFA's to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two more UDFA's to Miami

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
CB ~SHIRDONYA MITCHELL ~ MISSOURI ( signed Miami)

TE~VICTOR SESAY ~ MISSOURI ( signed Miami)

I hope this wasnt aleady posted, but I looked.

Very good. Sesay was is a good TE to challenge Lee. The CB isn't a big deal IMO.

Jaj said:
Very good. Sesay was is a good TE to challenge Lee. The CB isn't a big deal IMO.

I'm hoping the new coaching staff can smack Lee around. Lee's a solid blocker but he just makes some really boneheaded decisions at time. He just needs to step his mental game up a couple notches.

Lee isn't he Mr. Hold. I swear each play I saw with him on special teams he'd get flagged. Maybe Saban will tie both of his hands together next year.

VanDolPhan said:
I'm hoping the new coaching staff can smack Lee around. Lee's a solid blocker but he just makes some really boneheaded decisions at time. He just needs to step his mental game up a couple notches.
I agree, its all penalties and fumbles with him. Seesay looks like a good prospect, even though he did not even start in college from what I have read.

I actually had Shirdonya Mitchell projected to Miami in the 7th round.

Sesay is a bigger signing though KB for now. Mitchell I'd hope we can just stash on the PS somewhere. Hell he's already become our fastest player :lol:

beejay05 said:
CB ~SHIRDONYA MITCHELL ~ MISSOURI ( signed Miami)

TE~VICTOR SESAY ~ MISSOURI ( signed Miami)

I hope this wasnt aleady posted, but I looked.

Looking Mitchell up in Kipers book, he says he is a hit or miss prospect, and one of the fastest players in the draft. 4.31 40 yard dash. "If he can be coached up, Mitchell could pay dividends down the road"

The CB, is the best CB not to be drafted besides Browner, listen to what SI had to say abvout him, AWSOME PICKUP, you may not realize it, but just read.

Position: CB
Class: Sr
School: Missouri
Conference: Big 12
Ht., Wt.: 5-11, 190
40 Time: 4.34

BIO: Former receiver who moved to cornerback as a junior then became a fulltime starter last season posting 39/4/6. Averaged 24.1 yards on 22 kick returns as a junior.

POSITIVES: Explosive athlete with top size/speed numbers. Adequate footwork back pedaling in reverse, quickly flips his hips and loses nothing in transition. Displays a great burst of speed as well as quickness getting to the action. Good eye/hand coordination and hands for the pick. Plays to his 40 time and a very sudden defender. Adequate job diagnosing the action.

NEGATIVES: Gets a little high and mechanical in his back pedal. Slow getting off blocks to make a play on the ball. Still raw in many aspects of the position.

ANALYSIS: A terrific athlete with a huge upside, Mitchell made major strides last season as a senior. Offers the computer numbers to eventually develop into a starting cornerback in the NFL yet needs time and repetition to fully learn the position.

PROJECTION: Late Sixth Round

W/ Sabans teaching he could be very good, wouldent have thought it myself until I looked him up

Beat me to the post about Mitchell's speed.

He rivals Washington in speed, but is very raw. May compete for return duties.

I'd consider him instead of Edwards however because we SERIOUSLY LACK speed on this team.

The interesting thing about Sesay is that he is 280 lbs, yet he is a better receiver than blocker. I personaly feel that Alex Holmes has a better shot at sticking than Victor Sesay does.

KB21 said:
The interesting thing about Sesay is that he is 280 lbs, yet he is a better receiver than blocker. I personaly feel that Alex Holmes has a better shot at sticking than Victor Sesay does.

I do too. He probably wants to be a Raider or Charger is my guess. Sesay is alright though. I guess Mel Phillips just got himself a decent pet project :lol:

Mitchell was a guy that flew in late last week for a private workout, so I'm not surprised he was signed.

out of all of our UDFA's, who do you guys think has the bast shot at finding a spot on the depth chart?

Back
Top Bottom