Two More Weeks! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two More Weeks!

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
and all of our questions will be answered...I can't wait to see which young guys we'll bring into our fin family...Surtain will be gone and i want to see what they do about his departure thru the draft...If the cheap-chiefs wont fork over a 2nd i hope one of these teams would trade with us for pat(Tenn,Oak,Chi,NO, or lions...2nd rounders) making a draft day trade. I can't wait to see some new threads other than draft prospects and mock drafts. I'm hoping for an A+ draft :D

Then we won't have to suffer all of these mock drafts anymore! Yessssss!

The plus for me is that I will have even more time to prepare for the draft, because I only have classes for 5 days between now and the draft(April 11th, 12th, 19th, 20th and 21st) :D

I have to take a 4-5 hour test on Saturday the 23rd....gonna miss most of the draft. :cry: I'm gonna have to have someone send me a text message on my cell so I can find out who we are taking with our #2.

Roman529 said:
I have to take a 4-5 hour test on Saturday the 23rd....gonna miss most of the draft. :cry: I'm gonna have to have someone send me a text message on my cell so I can find out who we are taking with our #2.
Ah man! Sorry to hear that. :cry:

What time is your test?

Nublar7 said:
The plus for me is that I will have even more time to prepare for the draft, because I only have classes for 5 days between now and the draft(April 11th, 12th, 19th, 20th and 21st) :D
you lucky dog! have fun

I am taking a test for the U.S. State Dept., I want to be a Diplomatic Courrier...they travel all around the world visiting embassies, delivering mail, and packages, diplomatic pouches. They also have some Embassy Counselar Officer positions...you help people with passports, visas, travel info, bail Americans out of jail in foreign countries. The test starts at 8AM and they say it whould be over by around 2 PM?? Maybe I can sneak a mini radio into the test and tune into ESPN radio? :D

ChambersNBoston said:
you lucky dog! have fun
Its sorta my Spring Break. My college goes all year round, so I really look forward to these little breaks. My next big break isn't until July(two weeks off then).

Nublar7 said:
Its sorta my Spring Break. My college goes all year round, so I really look forward to these little breaks. My next big break isn't until July(two weeks off then).

year round? ouch. I've only got a month left and then SUMMER VACATION!!! Man I can't wait.

M3590NJ973 said:
cant wait

jerseyoftheweekronmexico2005040603173473-1.jpg

yo that sig is brilliant ha ha

Back
Top Bottom