Two questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two questions

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1) Could Lawyer Milloy be our version of Rodney Harrison? He should be cut from the bills in the offseason.
2) Could we use Manny Wright in goaline situations. I was thinking fullback but also could be in a fridge type role. If I recall correctly he goes about 6'5" 330lbs+ and runse a sub 4.7 forty :eek:

Just some fun speculation.

Bowl_Bound said:
1) Could Lawyer Milloy be our version of Rodney Harrison? He should be cut from the bills in the offseason.
2) Could we use Manny Wright in goaline situations. I was thinking fullback but also could be in a fridge type role. If I recall correctly he goes about 6'5" 330lbs+ and runse a sub 4.7 forty :eek:

I think we have him if we re-sign schulters...for whatever reason I've become a big Schulters fan...

NO WAY! That'll ruin my fantasy football stats :D

Bowl_Bound said:

6'6" and 4.8-4.9 actually. But I see where you coming from. Hell, he already loves harassing O-linemen. I don't think he would mind harrassing D-Linemen.

I think Saban brings Shulters back. Though he's been beat by some tightends, he's still been the most productive defensive back, and he'll only get better with more familiarity with the system. As for Manny Wright, I would like to see him develop into a NT eating up two blockers and opening holes for the LBs, and I wouldn't mind seeing him in goal line situations raising havoc.

Back
Top Bottom