Two years in a row | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two years in a row

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Our season ends at New England on a pass play inside our 5-yard line. And before all your narcissists jump on me for throwing in the towel, OUR SEASON IS OVER. No way in hell we win at Indianapolis, let alone New England and Kansas City. Tedy Bruschi just brought the Wannstedt era to a close.

and i thank Mr. Bruschi for that. Don't get me wrong I want to win the superbowl, but it's not going to happen with these coaches so let's get a coaching staff that knows how to use it's players.

Wow, and I've been saying that since AUGUST! Glad you finally see the light.

As for the other fools that approve of Wanny, and yes there are some, they finally may learn that this guy is a ****ing moron and does not deserve to be a head coach in the NFL.

Ok, so because of a magnificant INT by Bruschi, Wanny is gone? Damn get a life.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Ok, so because of a magnificant INT by Bruschi, Wanny is gone? Damn get a life.
:dunce:

PT, quit with the sensative junk. Stop sticking up for Wanny and Fiedler every time someone complains.

Prime Time -

No, no, no. Wannstedt is gone because we're not going to make it out of the first round of the playoffs...assuming we even get that far. Remember, we've still got Philadelphia (8 wins in a row) and a road trip to Buffalo (back-to-back wins) that can knock us out of the last wild-card spot. And besides, we've only had one game this year where the whole team has played worth a damn.

Prime Time must be related to Wanny or Fielder, either that or he's got his head up their asses for no reason at all.

Thanks DolfanDave, you said it for me.

He's gone because he is imcompetent as a coach. He cannot handle a group of veterans and take them anywhere but DOWN. You're the one that needs to get a life, one that is in the real world.

DolfanDave we already are knocked outta the last wildcard spot.

No we are not. Not even close. If Miami wins out and Denver loses a game, it's ours. It's not likely to happen, but we're not eliminated. What we've been eliminated from is the AFC East championship.

Back
Top Bottom