Ty Culver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Culver

Culver lacks speed. He is a 4.6 guy and his main competition may come from ST's ace Ethan Kilmer who is a 4.3 guy.

Kilmer, however has serious durability issues and Culver may indeed win the spot for lack of competition at SS unless they move one of the big corners like Jason Allen or Joey Thomas.

I was really surprised they didn't pick up one the bigger UDFA SS's.

The way I look at it, is the this front office sort of double-barrell approaches just about everything. By re-signing Yeremiah Bell and adding Gibril Wilson, you've got two vets who can do all that's asked of them schematically.

Then, you've got two young guys (Clemons & Culver) who are about the same stature physically, that are role players right now, but have potential to develop into starters at some point down the line - and could definitely fill in if need be due to injury to Bell or Wilson.

There's no more deathly worrying if say Bell gets hurt and we had Norman LeJuene come in as a replacement in the Saban days. This roster has talented depth capable of filling in if need be.

No the rookie, Clemson will take Bells spot in a year or 2. Culver won't even make the team this year!!

If i ask a question now.... will you take 3 months to answer it too ?:confused:
Let's see what else we talked about in February..... Oh wait Free Agency and the Draft past....

Culver and Clemons baby ! We are so deep in the secondary its Sick !!

Culver lacks speed. He is a 4.6 guy and his main competition may come from ST's ace Ethan Kilmer who is a 4.3 guy.

Kilmer, however has serious durability issues and Culver may indeed win the spot for lack of competition at SS unless they move one of the big corners like Jason Allen or Joey Thomas.

I was really surprised they didn't pick up one the bigger UDFA SS's.

Wow, I didn't know Kilmer was that fast..Clemons is also a 4.3 guy, that's some speed back there..

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Clemson has a lot of potential, i still keep looking back at our draft this year and keep saying "damn we drafted some good players". I thought we had really solid draft last year but i think we did really well this year. Clemson or Culver has potential. At this point Clemson > Culver tho

Instincts & tackling are more important than 2 tenths of a second through 40 yards without pads.

I think Tyrone Culver and Chris Clemons are both very promising. Gibril Wilson was given a lot of dough and he will be expected to live up to it. No team wants to pay a safety premium money and then get "dime a dozen" type play out of him. There's a lot of pressure on him to perform. Yeremiah Bell has already proven he can play here in this system with these players, he just needs to focus on staying healthy. Wilson's contract IMO puts him on the hot seat. He's great against the run but he will need to be able to defend the deep ball and so far, he's not been doing a great job of it.

Back
Top Bottom