Ty Law, and other players I would be interested in the fins getting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law, and other players I would be interested in the fins getting

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
whats up with Ty Law still being a free agent? I know that he was hurt, but when he was healthy, he was outstanding.....he will beable to overcome his injury.

Quincy Carter at QB, he was good when he played. I relize he has been in the substance abouse program, but He could fight for the 1st string spot, if not then gurnteed back up.

Bob Whitefield at offensive tackle.

there is a series of wrs that we should look at.....such as Az-Zahair Hakim, Tai Streets, Ike Hillard, Troy Brown, and Curtis Conway

Come on, we trade Surtain who isnt injured as a cap move and now you want to sign Ty Law? :lol:

So we trade a healthy Pat Surtain to free up cap space, and what do we do with that freed up cap space? We sign an overpriced Ty Law WHOS INJURED!

No thanks.

You think we want another guy in the substance abuse program in Carter? We dont need another QB. We already have 4 mediocre ones, we dont need 5.

WRs: Yes, I will agree with you. We need a #3 WR and Boston, Hakim, Hillard and Streets should be considered.

you know i wouldnt mind carter and Boston, brown or conway(prefer boston)

Philter25 said:
Come on, we trade Surtain who isnt injured as a cap move and now you want to sign Ty Law? :lol:

So we trade a healthy Pat Surtain to free up cap space, and what do we do with that freed up cap space? We sign an overpriced Ty Law WHOS INJURED!

No thanks.

You think we want another guy in the substance abuse program in Carter? We dont need another QB. We already have 4 mediocre ones, we dont need 5.

WRs: Yes, I will agree with you. We need a #3 WR and Boston, Hakim, Hillard and Streets should be considered.
My thoughts exactly Philter.

Ty Law is in a wheelchair. We don't know for sure if he will recover. That's why he's still a FA.

Doktor Ivel said:
whats up with Ty Law still being a free agent? I know that he was hurt, but when he was healthy, he was outstanding.....he will beable to overcome his injury.

Quincy Carter at QB, he was good when he played. I relize he has been in the substance abouse program, but He could fight for the 1st string spot, if not then gurnteed back up.

there is a series of wrs that we should look at.....such as Az-Zahair Hakim, Tai Streets, Ike Hillard, Troy Brown, and Curtis Conway

Quincy Carter? Come on, this guy is HORRIBLE. Terrible decision maker, very inaccurate, can't read a defense. We already have one QB like on our roster. =X

Doktor Ivel said:

Ty Law is old, hurt, and wants a pretty big payday.. Not gonna happen here

Quincy Carter is a younger Jay Fielder with a weed smoking problem.. I will pass.

Bob Whitefield is old as dirt, and couldn't beat out the bad tackles we already have..

I am sure we will look for some depth at the WR position though..

Doktor Ivel said:
if we could get him at a very low price then why not?

Because we can't get him at a very low price. There's a reason he's still available.

Quincy Carter ? good when he played :roflmao:

Look if we are looking for the QB that has the most experience with a hop throw, then he's the guy. If we want a NFL starting caliber QB, then he is not. There's no reason to bring him in as a backup, as we already have a veteran backup.

Doktor Ivel said:
He didnt have a marijuana addiction, it was a cocaine addiction

:roflmao::roflmao: That's 1,000 times worse.

Back
Top Bottom