Ty LAw coming in for a second time? Weird | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty LAw coming in for a second time? Weird

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Law Coming for a Second Visit?
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:31:05 -0700

Updating ongoing reports, according to Sports Illustrated's Peter King, free agent CB <A href="http://www.kffl.com/player/1146/nfl">Ty Law (Patriots) said the Miami Dolphins have requested a second visit with him. Law first visited the Dolphins May 12.

I thought he made it seem like he didnt want to play for us. I really dont care if we sign him or not,I much rather have Schaulters and sign up our draft picks.

It isnt that he doesnt want to play for us. He just doesnt want to play for us the money we originally offered. Only reason to have him back in is if we are planning on offering him more.

Interesting. We'll see how it plays out.

Very interesting indeed. I think we are going to offer him a somewhat decent contract but i still dont think he will budge and sign with us. I cant say im not disappointed but I don't know, he kinda seems like a jerk...

Ty Law is a Stud!!!

this signing would do wonders for our D and I think Saban knows that.

JG718 said:
Ty Law is a Stud!!!

this signing would do wonders for our D and I think Saban knows that.

I just dont see it happening, he really does seem like a jerk, although i wouldent mind having him.

I wonder if we are thinking of releasing someone with a big contract then offering Law more money? Who would save us money off the cap?

reggie howard could be a good shout.

I'm very intrigued that we are bringing in ty again. I think it is a definite sign that Saban wants him and is also willing to stump up more money.

I, for one, would be delighted to see ty in a miami uni opposite madison.

he doesnt want to play for us because he just thinks that our "superbowl" is beating the patriots and he basically said that our only season goal is to beat them....he's acting like a prick...he can take his game elsewhere

You should read the rest of what is wriiten and said in the article it is very relevant!!!

"Miami wants me to come back and visit. But if you can't afford Patrick Surtain [who was dealt to Kansas City in April], how can you afford me?"

He also said ...

"The Jets are interested. Kansas City called again. Tampa Bay faxed an offer. Indianapolis is in it. I got an offer, sight unseen for $2.5 million for one year. If I wasn't ready, I'd just take it. But I'm going to be ready to play and that's not the kind of contract I should get. Before they signed Surtain, the Chiefs gave me, like, a $42 million offer. But it was structured so bad that I'd probably only make $10 million before they'd cut me. So I didn't do it.''

Ty Law

Taken from Peter King's Article at:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/06/27/mmqb.law/index.html

Ty Law is overrated. The patsies still owned Peyton Manning without Ty Law and still won the SB and majority of their games without him. He is good but is he that good at 30 something years old with all the time off he has missed. Not IMO.

Back
Top Bottom