ty law limps through workout with the jags | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ty law limps through workout with the jags

Wow this can be a good sign or this might not even matter.

He's worth Surtain money though????? This guy is smoking more weed than Ricky!

Screw this bum. He bad mouthed the fins in the paper saying that couldn't afford to pay his sorry a$$. He aint worth the time or money. Let him go to Tampa.:fire:

:vault: Ty Law, looks like we'll be having the last laugh. I'm not insulting Jackonsville's intelligence, but they'd be crazy to give a "LIMPING" Ty Law the money and contract he wants. They and every other team should let him stay on the market until he plays for a reasonable salary.

PS. I've never seen so many no-avatar, no-sig posts in a row in a thread. I apologize for breaking the chain. :tongue:

painnotpleasure said:
PS. I've never seen so many no-avatar, no-sig posts in a row in a thread. I apologize for breaking the chain. :tongue:

LOL. :rofl3:

I hear breaking such a chain is 4 years bad luck...

Well if hes limping then im questioning if we should look at him anymore. Let the jags waste capspace on him...no skin off my bones;)

SkapePhin said:
LOL. :rofl3:

I hear breaking such a chain is 4 years bad luck...
:lol:
thanksfortheinfo8kn-1.jpg

Tonight on the 11pm SportsCenter, Mort said that it's his opinion that Law will have to end up signing a one year deal this year and that again, in Chris' opinion, the two most intriguing suitors right now are Indianapolis and Miami!

I think Ty Law will be fine by the time the season starts.

fishfan34 said:
Tonight on the 11pm SportsCenter, Mort said that it's his opinion that Law will have to end up signing a one year deal this year and that again, in Chris' opinion, the two most intriguing suitors right now are Indianapolis and Miami!

we had better sign Schulters B 4 it is 2 late:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom