• Some other FA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone on the team

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
If we pick up a CB, should be Law or T - Buck, Also do any of you know of who else we might get or if any1 we have might be starting?

Ty law is the better of the two, but if we are not worried about money why not through Charles Woodson into the mix. If we are looking at true value and who we can afford, it is TBuck without a doubt.

T-Buck may get a serious look if he agrees to the vet. minimum because he has shown the desire and he has talent. I really don't see Law as an option and I only see T-Buck as a distant option. If another CB is signed, I have a feeling it will be a younger guy who will also play ST.

:happydrin

I would rather Law, but it will probably be Reggie Howard.

T-Buck - I've always liked him - he has speed and will be cheap. You can't touch his experience and he is a local guy. Ty Law is hurt and there is doubt he will even be ready to play. He has probably not been able to work out at all so what kind of shape will he be in even when he can get back on the field which at this point who knows when that is. Plus he will want alot of money which is laughable given his condition. I say stay WAY away from Law. T-Buck should at least be invited to camp if not given the min and incentives. His speed and experience alone should make him an easy decision for a pickup.

OK... :lol:

The poll said "Who will be out new STARTING corner....."

Who in their right mind thinks TBUCK will START for us next year? :lol:

TBUCK is a #4/#5 CB now, theres a reason we cut him 2 years ago and a reason he still isnt on the Jets. :lol:
TBuck isnt a zone CB! TBuck is a physical man to man CB and his coverage style is fading out! Theres no way TBuck will beat out Reggie Howard, Mario Edwards, OR EVEN TRAVIS DANIELS to START opposite of Madison!

To me Ty Law is interesting. It is rumored he would take a 1Yr deal so he could prove himself and get a big contract next offseason. If this is true and we have the money to sign him, I say we do it. If he is healthy he is a top 3 corner, even not completely healthy he is probably better than anyone else we have. Then next year he signs a big deal somewhere else and Poole comes back and steps in. I'm not sure what our cap situation is, but it would seem like they cleared enough room to sign him to a decent one year deal. T-Buck has always been one of my favorite players, but he is nothing more than a nickle/dime back. Law could start.

Philter25 said:

TBUCK is a #4/#5 CB now, theres a reason we cut him 2 years ago and a reason he still isnt on the Jets. :lol:
TBuck isnt a zone CB! TBuck is a physical man to man CB and his coverage style is fading out! Theres no way TBuck will beat out Reggie Howard, Mario Edwards, OR EVEN TRAVIS DANIELS to START opposite of Madison!
I was gonna say exactly the same... but thought i'd get killed... there is a hell of a lot of love for T-Buck here atm.

For that reason... I said Law. IMO, he is better than anything we've got to go opposite Sam.

Philter25 said:

:spit:

Bring them both in if the cap hit isn't too heavy. After all, cornerback is a NEED position on this team.

Back
Top Bottom