Ty Law | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
Think we could possibly get him.

Dont flame me Im just sayin because of our uncertainty at CB aside form Madison Law would be a huge huge help.

I know he is hurt but should we take the chance

I have heard that his foot is nowhere near healed, hence why Kansas City locked in on Patrick Surtain. If he can pass a physical and take a low base salary plus incentives for one year, I wouldn't have a problem.

No!

Washington will overpay for him. They go for over-the-hill injured guys like him all the time.

Dear god no. We just got rid of a better (eh, questionable), younger, healthier, less expensive CB.

Even though he is old and expensive, it would be cool if he was on our team because the patriots would be so pissed off.

If he could be healthy enough sure. He could even play safety if need be. I like.

Valbon8 said:
Even though he is old and expensive, it would be cool if he was on our team because the patriots would be so pissed off.

The Pats won't give a flying fudgesicle who Law signs with. They dumped Lawyer Milloy a week before the first game of 2003, and he promptly signed with the Bills, whom the Pats faced five days later. They just don't care.

i wouldn't mind...

id like some ex-pats to come over... instead of our dolphins always going over there...

law makes more sense for a team making a run for the title this year. the fins would be better served to find out if howard or poole are our future.

i dont think so cause we have alot of cbs that could be potential solid starters

Back
Top Bottom