Ty Montgomery Visits... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Montgomery Visits...

A WR who became a decent RB...

If he's cheap, I can get behind it.

Doesn't exactly sounds as the type of team players that Flores has talked about so much. Nothing to lose by checking him out tho as we only have I believe 3 RB's on the roster right now.

If our doctors think he can stay healthy I think we should pick him up. Ty Montgomery can do a lot of different things well.

No real need. Maybe to just kick the tires in case the draft and udfa yield no backs.

You need at least 6 backs going into training camp so no concern with him battling at the bottom of the roster.

Competitive or not, I’d prefer he not be on the field as a Miami Dolphin.

I guess moving from WR to RB for your team, and doing it at a pretty high level, was bad form....

What makes him not a team player?
Did you not read the article? Threw a tantrum after being taken out of the game for one play. Then he's told that to bring out a kick off but he does anyway and fumbles the ball away to kill any chance they had left on that game. I believe he was traded right away for a reason. Having said that, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Just saying Flores has talked a lot about team first type of players.

I guess moving from WR to RB for your team, and doing it at a pretty high level, was bad form....
well, did he do it for the team or did he do it because he felt RB was a better position for him? Look, I don't know the guy. Only what I read there and teammates saying they didn't like what he did. It's not up to me to decide tho.

I like attitude. I loved Landry's at times misguided fire. I like that the kid ran out the ball. Real ballers don't kneel. Ballers want to put it on their shoulders. Most top players in the league have ego. He happened to fumble. **** happens.

Guess he should've listened to coach. :lol:

well, did he do it for the team or did he do it because he felt RB was a better position for him? Look, I don't know the guy. Only what I read there and teammates saying they didn't like what he did. It's not up to me to decide tho.

He was chosen by McCarthy in a pinch to play RB. It just happens to work pretty well for awhile. You could tell as the season went along that he was t accustomed to the physical grind of playing RB.

Year 2 of RB and I believe he got hurt early. Really negating what ever really early success he had.

Only reason I kinda like him, is I picked him up for my FF team that year and watched some of those games. He has burst and decent vision. Lockerroom stuff, unless its Phin related, I probably do not know about it. Dont even like knowing Phins lockerroom related stuff to be honest.

Thought he was pretty decent in Green Bay, definitely worth a look

Did you not read the article? Threw a tantrum after being taken out of the game for one play. Then he's told that to bring out a kick off but he does anyway and fumbles the ball away to kill any chance they had left on that game. I believe he was traded right away for a reason. Having said that, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Just saying Flores has talked a lot about team first type of players.

No, I don't do sports gossip.

Flores can speak on team first all he wants, and signing a guy that switched spots for his team is that definition.

Back
Top Bottom