Ty Montgomery Visits... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Montgomery Visits...

Did you not read the article? Threw a tantrum after being taken out of the game for one play. Then he's told that to bring out a kick off but he does anyway and fumbles the ball away to kill any chance they had left on that game. I believe he was traded right away for a reason. Having said that, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Just saying Flores has talked a lot about team first type of players.

Wouldn't the Ravens have been that second chance?

Did you not read the article? Threw a tantrum after being taken out of the game for one play. Then he's told that to bring out a kick off but he does anyway and fumbles the ball away to kill any chance they had left on that game. I believe he was traded right away for a reason. Having said that, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Just saying Flores has talked a lot about team first type of players.

Well, if he is a wild child, can our head coach reign him in? It would say a lot of Flores if he could get the guys head right and have him produce.

And as you mentioned, everyone makes mistakes.

Either way, they wouldn't have him in if they weren't interested hence, it's not a factor.

Failed wr who converted to rb and then promptly got injured all the time.

I will pass

I would defintely take a flyer on a cheap contract. The guy is versatile and must be hungry after having such a promising couple years only to have everything implode. If he comes cheap we could do a lot worse.

He canceled. Signed with jets. He coulda earned playing time here but the jets will be a playoff team if darnold plays up to expectations. Or at least a 9 win team. Afc has a lot of teams kinda jumbled together. Except for us.

If he is as good as some are saying, why are only two teams interested in him? Is it mostly because of his attitude?

If so, attitudes can be harnessed - emotion can be controlled with discipline; good coaching. Steller coaching can do more for a player than just fix on-field mechanics. Such can help a player focus his mind on the task at hand. Mental focus can wipe out unwanted attitudes with healthy ones which will, eventually, bring out the very best in the athlete.

If he indeed has ability than we must beat out NYJ and sign the guy. It's a no brainer.

He all ready signed with jets. He canceled visit to Miami

Over/under on games before he walks off the field with Gase? Maybe favorite to be the first

Back
Top Bottom