Tyler Biadasz Declares | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Biadasz Declares

Yes another one of these threads, may have been a foregone conclusion but he is entering the draft. I see him as a target in the late first, had a great Rose Bowl and carries lots of traits you want along with being a former teammate of Dieter. Get this big ugly in aqua and orange!

OK, I'm a minority of one. Kilgore was the best and most consistent OLman Miami had. I'm not going to declare Miami won't draft an OC, but I suspect it will be lower priority than OT or OG. All depends on FA

lots of people like Swift, but JK Dobbins is just about as good...and could be had in 2nd round.

Swift maybe so but IMO Dobbins probably won't make it to 2nd round.

Gut feeling tells me Swift's stock will drop not in a major way but still.

Swift is/was pegged as the #1 RB prospect in most people's eyes. Me personally as a Michigan fan in NCAAF Dobbins play has been steady all season long. It's like Ezekial Elliot circa 2014; whereas, he torched Michigan, maintained high efficiency playmaking in BIG 10 Championship, and then blew up big-time on the National stage (College Playoffs).

Same parallel although Zeke's squad won the NC that season and Dobbins lost in Semi-final playoff.

lots of people like Swift, but JK Dobbins is just about as good...and could be had in 2nd round.

im cool with waiting till 37 (I believe That’s our pick) if it means getting 1 of Taylor, Dobbins, Etienne.

I have all 3 above swift tbh.

im cool with waiting till 37 (I believe That’s our pick) if it means getting 1 of Taylor, Dobbins, Etienne.

I be absolutely shocked if all three of those guys were gone by that point... gobsmacked.

IIRC it is 39.

Because of the 3 way tie at 5-11, MIA drafts 5th in the 1st round, 7th in the 2nd round and 6th in the 3rd round.

The 7th selection in the 2nd round would be 39.

I’d like any of those three at 39. Prefer Dobbins or Etiene a bit more than Taylor though.

Back
Top Bottom