Tyler Palko | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Palko

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a big pitt panther fan and this kid is the real deal i say if Feeley fails next year we draft this kid.

Tyler is a helluva player. He was the quarterback for my best friend's (at college) squad in high school. When we were freshman we went to see him play in the state championship game, they lost, but he played real well. I have hung with a few times, down to earth nice guy. He has looked great the last 5 games, lets see what does against Utah.

He is only a junior so Im not sure if he will come out. He isnt the biggest guy either, but with a late pick he might be worth taking. He doesnt come across as a franchise type qb who we can bank on leading the team though, i'd rather stick will Feeley.

not a franchise qb u see the nd game hes a leader and a warrior but dont get me wrong FEELEY IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! so i dont kno y i am writing this

Ima a USF fan....I cant tell u much about him....but i can tell u he made some of the nicest passes ive seen in a long time against us today.

Plus, we get good luck wit those Pitt QB's:)

Im a huge ND fan so it pains me to say this, but a good game against ND doesnt mean he is good enough to be our qb. I have only seen him play in a handful of games though so I dont really know either way.

This guy was one of the top rated quarterbacks when he was being recruited. When Pittsburgh got him, they thought they were getting another Marino. It never really materialized that way, but he is a quarterback that has skills. He also looked like he was getting "it" over his last five games. It will be interesting to see how he builds upon this year during his senior season. He could raise his stock tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom