Tyreek got me laughing with this one. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek got me laughing with this one.

I remember back in college, my buddies g/f (now wife of like 25 years was driving) she's a blond, she pulled into a full service gas station, he was like "what the hell, you are pay 30 cent more a gallon" (or whatever it was, but quite a bit more for 1998). So some dude is pumping gas, while 2 decent sized fully capable guys were sitting in the car like "dont look at us, we know how to pump gas" dont try to take our man cards. But i havent seen one in NC in ages and dont ever even recall one in my home town of monroe
Grew up in South Florida and worked weekends at my Uncle's friends station ( a Gulf ) at age 13, pretty sure that was illegal. Had to pump plenty of peoples gas. Fast forward 10 years and I don't think full service even existed anymore. Moved to NC and never saw a full service station. Then I visited NJ and about got tackled by a station attendant because I tried to pump my own gas. Had no clue it was not allowed in that state.

Grew up in South Florida and worked weekends at my Uncle's friends station ( a Gulf ) at age 13, pretty sure that was illegal. Had to pump plenty of peoples gas. Fast forward 10 years and I don't think full service even existed anymore. Moved to NC and never saw a full service station. Then I visited NJ and about got tackled by a station attendant because I tried to pump my own gas. Had no clue it was not allowed in that state.
when i googled it. Looked like Reddit mentioned a couple still available in Raliegh. granted the article was 2 years old. this was Greenville, NC back in 98 we had one. If I know NC like i know it, I'm sure that gas station has probably been torn down for either a Walgreens or a CVS by now. Think i might have to group message my buddy and his wife today out of the blue and ask what was she thinking.

Back
Top Bottom