Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant??

I'm probably in the minority here, but I wouldn't want Tyreek Hill on our team. Dude is a baller, no doubt, and an absolute special talent, but he's also a thug. He was convicted in a court of law for beating the sh*t out of his pregnant girlfriend. There was also the child abuse accusation and the recorded threat to his fiancé. Charges weren't laid in that case, of course, and he is presumed innocent. But it's also worth noting the DA explicitly said investigators felt a crime had been committed against his child.

I'm not saying we want a team full of choir boys (we don't) and I'm all for second chances, but I see no reason not to conclude Hill is an abusive scumbag. And his fiancé sounds crazy, which is just a toxic recipe for disaster.

Not to sound like an echo chamber, but what exactly was the point of this post?

It just seemed like a really long way to say Jakeem Grant isn’t as good as Tyreek Hill... and if that’s it, then again, what was the point?

Grants inability to catch has really cost him! Once the ball is in his hands that a different story. Additionally, KC runs so many play with there two speedy guys out of the backfield including hand offs that makes me jealous. Those are the type of plays Grant should be getting. He's easily getting you at minimum 5 yards.

The other problem is T.Hill is really durable and built like a tank. He can take hits and bounces right up. Grant can't take hits..

At this point move on. He is what he is!

At this point, for the team's sake and Grant's too, I'm hoping some team that's trying the build a Chiefs-like offense might show interest in Grant. For as little as a 6th or 7th round pick they can have him and at worst they're getting a kick returner.

At this point, for the team's sake and Grant's too, I'm hoping some team that's trying the build a Chiefs-like offense might show interest in Grant. For as little as a 6th or 7th round pick they can have him and at worst they're getting a kick returner.

He's inability to catch the rock when he beats his guy is a real shame!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I wouldn't want Tyreek Hill on our team. Dude is a baller, no doubt, and an absolute special talent, but he's also a thug. He was convicted in a court of law for beating the sh*t out of his pregnant girlfriend. There was also the child abuse accusation and the recorded threat to his fiancé. Charges weren't laid in that case, of course, and he is presumed innocent. But it's also worth noting the DA explicitly said investigators felt a crime had been committed against his child.

I'm not saying we want a team full of choir boys (we don't) and I'm all for second chances, but I see no reason not to conclude Hill is an abusive scumbag. And his fiancé sounds crazy, which is just a toxic recipe for disaster.
Hill is a POS, and so is Brandon Marshall.... i couldn't even play with him on Madden lol

Grant's hands are bigger than Hill's.

Grant just doesn't have great ball skills while running routes. He's dropped some longer throws before and most of his work in college was underneath. He's never going to be Tyreke Hill.

In addition to Rondale Moore, there's a kid from Western Michigan in the upcoming draft who's 5-9, 190 who ran a laser timed 4.33 in 2018 - D'Wayne Eskridge. Teams looking for their version of Hill will be looking at those 2.
Yes let’s find more gadget guys for our gadget offense! JFC can we get some specimens please.

No one is trading for Jakeem Grant. No one. Ever. Not ever. Nobody.

Grant just doesn't have great ball skills while running routes. He's dropped some longer throws before and most of his work in college was underneath. He's never going to be Tyreke Hill.

In addition to Rondale Moore, there's a kid from Western Michigan in the upcoming draft who's 5-9, 190 who ran a laser timed 4.33 in 2018 - D'Wayne Eskridge. Teams looking for their version of Hill will be looking at those 2.

more drops than Id care to see on the rondale moore stuff I looked at

its those "lofty" Tua throws, very hard to catch. Tyreke wouldn't be Tyreke without Mahomes and that group.

if Grant and Hill switched teams they would both have about 900 yards and 7 tds.

There’s no comparison, hill is special, these are the kind of players Miami lack for the past 23 years. We suck at drafting big time.

Back
Top Bottom