Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant??

For return man, not WR.
Ok...

Now back to my original point...besides Howard, how many All-Pros do/did we have walking around wearing Aqua and Orange?

Yes let’s find more gadget guys for our gadget offense! JFC can we get some specimens please.
Where did i say I was in any way advocating for either of those guys? Simply making a Hill comp of size/speed

Last edited:
more drops than Id care to see on the rondale moore stuff I looked at
I haven’t watched anything on him since his freshman year.

I would have thought the pandemic would have given me more time to watch film but it’s been the opposite.

Grant is one of the very few current Dolphins that I want out. Straight garbage. Even at what he supposedly does best (punt returns) you have to pray a Hail Mary every time he fielding a punt.

4vbcz9.jpg

if we are looking for that- Waddle is the move

Yes sir. He is the move. They are pretty identical in size too. Tyreek's a tad shorter but with stockier legs.

But Waddle is likely every bit as fast. If he's not, it is close enough not to matter.

Henry Ruggs ran a slightly faster time at the combine than Tyreek Hill did at his pro day. And there's video of Waddle running a dead heat with Ruggs.

IMO Waddle has at least as good hands as Hill, if not better, and is just as elusive as shifty. Just not as powerful. Or as hard to bring down. But Waddle doesn't exactly shy from contact like Ted Ginn used to either.

In my perfect 2021 draft universe the Dolphins would land Smith or Chase with their first pick (if they can trade down & still get one of the two, I'm down) and Waddle with their 2nd first round selection (if they have to trade up a few spots to get him, I'm good there too). Then Wyatt Davis would still miraculously be around at #36 and Javonte Williams at #50.

Offense pretty close to fixed.

Always rooted for Grant and I’m a fan of having a guy like grant just for his speed alone. However he has to make some plays especially deep. If he could catch a deep ball every 4-5 games teams would respect his speed more which would open the middle of the field wide open. There’s not one corner in the league that could keep up with him on a streak. With that said it is a shame he was born with two left feet as hands.

Hill catches the ball

grant turns them into ints

who cares if they have similar skill sets

Back
Top Bottom