Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant??

Because Grant is always injured and Hill actually plays.

The difference between Tyreek and Jakeem is size and hands. If Jakeem were a little bigger, he would be more durable, would break more tackles, would be a bigger target. He has just as much speed and juke and heart as Tyreek does.

Fun Stat: In the first round since 2000, there have only been about 8 all pro receivers taken in the first round. And about 2 of those receivers were all pro as punt returners. Not every athletic beast that can run a 4.3 in a straight line gets to be a great receivers in the NFL, or great period. Tyreek ran a 4.29 at the combine, and could have been picked higher if it weren't for his domestic abuse case.

Either how, most elite receivers are not drafted in the first round. And the majority of receivers that end up becoming great, happen to be players that had the capacity to further develop their skills. Grant as a receiver is pretty much all you are going to get from him. We are not going to see anything close to Tyreek from him ever. As a punt returner, he made it to 2nd team all Pro. That is where he is going to shine the most, and as a third receiver for any team (and that includes us).

They’re very similar expect Hill has the leap to contest catches, gains separation consistently as well as anyone in the league and can catch the ball.

Other than that they’re really similar.

Hill seems to have these skin covered things I don’t see Grant use. Maybe a doctor could name them...

hands GIF

I'm probably in the minority here, but I wouldn't want Tyreek Hill on our team. Dude is a baller, no doubt, and an absolute special talent, but he's also a thug. He was convicted in a court of law for beating the sh*t out of his pregnant girlfriend. There was also the child abuse accusation and the recorded threat to his fiancé. Charges weren't laid in that case, of course, and he is presumed innocent. But it's also worth noting the DA explicitly said investigators felt a crime had been committed against his child.

I'm not saying we want a team full of choir boys (we don't) and I'm all for second chances, but I see no reason not to conclude Hill is an abusive scumbag. And his fiancé sounds crazy, which is just a toxic recipe for disaster.
Well if big ben can rape and get a second chance, it pales in comparison to hills transgressions.

Well if big ben can rape and get a second chance, it pales in comparison to hills transgressions.
We have our own in house woman-beater...Xavien Howard. Not to mention, Davis was shot in the leg outside a Tuscaloosa bar.

People can "hypocrite" themselves out of most any conflict of interest.

You can find speedy wr in 4th or 5th rd.. we need bigger fast wr too me.. they dont have be first rd wr..

At this point, for the team's sake and Grant's too, I'm hoping some team that's trying the build a Chiefs-like offense might show interest in Grant. For as little as a 6th or 7th round pick they can have him and at worst they're getting a kick returner.
That’s a bad trade for us if you ask me. He’s scored more ST return TDs than anyone in team history. Those plays change games.

There’s no comparison, hill is special, these are the kind of players Miami lack for the past 23 years. We suck at drafting big time.
What are you talking about? We’ve taken game changers such as Michael Egnew, Durham Smythe, Mike Gillislee and tons more atomic weapons!!!

In a way they're alike. Both have the quick-twitch speed to get separation and explosiveness to take it in from anywhere. Their difference is the execution.

Back
Top Bottom