Tyreek Hill: My MIAMI House Tour | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill: My MIAMI House Tour

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Selling his yellow Corvette Stingray. Go get it fellas.

Setting up a shark aquarium.

Book shelves empty. Doesn't have clutter for the sake of clutter.

Amazing pool area out back. Tons of stuff for his kids. Put Put. Dunk tank.

Last edited:
Iā€™m not a glass half empty guy but something is starting to not feel right about this guy. Almost feels like he wants the lifestyle more than football at this point, and feel like this trade could blow up on us. Hope to god Iā€™m wrong.

Pool area is incredible. For 18.7 kids, needed to just have a kids wing and keep the clutter out of the main area.

Iā€™m not a glass half empty guy but something is starting to not feel right about this guy. Almost feels like he wants the lifestyle more than football at this point, and feel like this trade could blow up on us. Hope to god Iā€™m wrong.
They had a Tua house tour too. Not a big deal. Hill is a peac0ck and likes a lot of attention. I don't care what he does as long as he brings it on Sundays.

That's how I see it. Some people like the attention. Some don't. What matters is how they handle the job.

I don't know. This guy has to know he's on a path to the Hall, but he's not there yet.

I don't think he's going to mail it in.

People acting like heā€™s Antonio Brown. Hill out here living his best life. Itā€™s the off season and athletes do videos like this all the time. Waddle did one last year house shopping. Itā€™s fun to watch. I have no doubt Hill will still lay it all out on the field.

That backyard is the stuff of dreams. Wow.

I also do hope he still brings the passion to the field but I understand that people with his elite skill set usually carry that bravado on and off the field. Like someone said above, heā€™s a pea**** and heā€™s got the success and means to flaunt it more than others.

Back
Top Bottom