Tyreek Hill says Tua Tagovailoa is 'going to go crazy' this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill says Tua Tagovailoa is 'going to go crazy' this year

Playing the entire year or nearly the entire year is the biggest thing for Tua.

His talent is very apparent and he'll put up numbers by virtue of just being on the field.

I honestly think running the ball more is one of the ways of minimizing the threat to the QB position.

While I appreciate many articles you post, that particular seems to be an over statment of the obvious, on a regular basis. Hopefully you have no vested interest in that one, not trying to insult.
I only post for information purposes, especially at this time of the year when the news cycle is slow. I have and have never had any financial interest in any thing I do on the internet,

Staying healthy is my #1 concern.....but 4,000 yards and 30 TD's is my prediction, give or take a few TD's and yards. I would be ecstatic with that production from our QB!

Hate to wish my summer away but I’m ready for the season. NOW

While I appreciate many articles you post, that particular seems to be an over statment of the obvious, on a regular basis. Hopefully you have no vested interest in that one, not trying to insult.
What articles are you looking for in almost June? We know all we'll know besides signings until mini camp. Then we'll have a solid 7 weeks of almost zero until camp opens.

What articles are you looking for in almost June? We know all we'll know besides signings until mini camp. Then we'll have a solid 7 weeks of almost zero until camp opens.
I know, and appreciate the shares. it's the lack of news that is frustrating. It was not intended as a shot at DK.

Back
Top Bottom