Tyson v. McBride | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyson v. McBride

nick1 said:
Tyson plays dirty when he's not winning, we all remember when he bit off an ear in a fight and now this, http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/3694450

The ear biting shouldn't have happened but Holyfield was head butting and getting away with it. This last fight just ticked Tyson off to the point where he did get dirty. I didn't see him bite his nipple, but I saw his other dirty acts.

I can't believe the guys arm didn't break, Tyson really bent the crap out of it. :lol:

If any of you haven't seen Tyson vs. Douglas, ESPN Classic is replaying the fight today (for me, it's on at 3PM PT, check your local listings). Great fight, definitely check it out.

byroan said:
The ear biting shouldn't have happened but Holyfield was head butting and getting away with it. This last fight just ticked Tyson off to the point where he did get dirty. I didn't see him bite his nipple, but I saw his other dirty acts.

I can't believe the guys arm didn't break, Tyson really bent the crap out of it. :lol:

Defending ear biting! wow, now I have seen it all! :rofl3:

Get headbutted, bit his ear off. Wonder what Tyson would have done if he got hit with a low blow? And I wonder how you would have defended that.

Back
Top Bottom