U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
I was a cannon ****er in the Marines 75-78

Semper Fi

While we were in electronics school we used to invent new and different MOS's. Our favorite was a 1369 for an Unlucky Kocksucker. We were astonished when we found out the demolitions had a similar MOS. I think it was 13 67 or something.

Just a little barracks humor that popped into my mind. - LOL

afphinfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I flew keyboards as an enlisted member of the Air Force from 1991 - 2000; got out and became a DoD contractor on base for 14 years before accepting a GS civilian job. So 2021 marks 30 years as programmer for the Air Force ... not always as cool of stuff I could do elsewhere and certainly not as high paying but I've enjoyed the challenges, people and the mission. I've traveled to a bunch of states and a couple countries in order to provide support where necessary. Thanks to y'all for your support!

KingHydra

Club Member
Reaction score
I flew keyboards as an enlisted member of the Air Force from 1991 - 2000; got out and became a DoD contractor on base for 14 years before accepting a GS civilian job. So 2021 marks 30 years as programmer for the Air Force ... not always as cool of stuff I could do elsewhere and certainly not as high paying but I've enjoyed the challenges, people and the mission. I've traveled to a bunch of states and a couple countries in order to provide support where necessary. Thanks to y'all for your support!
Thank you for your service!
The Army was as hellish as it was fun. I spent almost my entire 4 years in Germany. We lived in the field with the 3rd Armored. As tough as it was I wouldnt give it up for anything. I still speak with those I served with. It's a unique experience.

One cool thing is I sat in the same barber chair as Elvis Presley. They had a picture hanging with him sitting in that exact same 50 year old chair.

fishfanmiami

See you in the Lounge
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your service!
The Army was as hellish as it was fun. I spent almost my entire 4 years in Germany. We lived in the field with the 3rd Armored. As tough as it was I wouldnt give it up for anything. I still speak with those I served with. It's a unique experience.

One cool thing is I sat in the same barber chair as Elvis Presley. They had a picture hanging with him sitting in that exact same 50 year old chair.
I gave you an Army badge. Thanks for your service KH

Top Bottom