U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members

Uncle Sam's Yacht Club, 1980-86. Reactor Electrical Division, USS Nimitz CVN-68, '82-'86.

Pops was in for 27 years and son was in 6 years as well.

Thanks!

Ha! I was on the Nimitz too! (81-84) and (86-88) in V3, AIMD, and VF-84 (Jolly Rogers) as an aviation machinist mate( jet engine mech).

Oh and to address first responder badges. We have decided to keep it to just Military. No offense to those that are first responders but it can become a slippery slope as to how many badges should be award to public service jobs.

That being said if you would like a signature or an avatar made that is related to first responder work then I can certainly help you out. Just shoot me a PM and I will whip something up for ya.

currentley on active duty in the Navy as a Master at arms 2nd Class Petty Officer joined june 6th 2011 plan on retireing 2031 and giveing my country 20 years hooyah! so far i have been stationed in georgia, Guantanamo Bay Cuba, and now currently stationed in Pearl Harbor Hawaii allooohaaa and was raised in sunny south florida Phins Up!!

Back
Top Bottom