U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members

As a small token of appreciation for our military members we have added badges that can be awarded to members that will display which military branch you serve in or have served in.

We have the four major branches of the military, Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force, and the badge will appear under your avatar.

If you would like a badge please respond to this thread starting which branch you served in and a member of the admin will get it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your service.

PS- This wasn't my idea. This is something we've done in the past, we just got the graphics loaded finally. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the option is available.

PPS- Coast Guard has been added.

Thanks for my badge dude!

Brothers if you haven’t signed up for troop Id where they verify your military service you should. Will help you sign up and become a VFW member, also many businesses will offer you a nice discount. NFL shop will give you a 15% discount once you sign in to Troop ID. Just thought I would pass this along. Check out the site Troop ID for all the great discounts. Thanks for your service! Semper Fi!

https://www.id.me/
https://shop.id.me/military

Last edited:
As a small token of appreciation for our military members we have added badges that can be awarded to members that will display which military branch you serve in or have served in.

We have the four major branches of the military, Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force, and the badge will appear under your avatar.

If you would like a badge please respond to this thread starting which branch you served in and a member of the admin will get it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your service.

PS- This wasn't my idea. This is something we've done in the past, we just got the graphics loaded finally. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the option is available.

PPS- Coast Guard has been added.

Glad you are including coasties. Also what an awesome gesture and thank you.

Army 1998 - 2018 (multiple deployments -8 total to Iraq and Afghanistan).

Back
Top Bottom