U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members

As a small token of appreciation for our military members we have added badges that can be awarded to members that will display which military branch you serve in or have served in.

We have the four major branches of the military, Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force, and the badge will appear under your avatar.

If you would like a badge please respond to this thread starting which branch you served in and a member of the admin will get it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your service.

PS- This wasn't my idea. This is something we've done in the past, we just got the graphics loaded finally. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the option is available.

PPS- Coast Guard has been added.
US Navy 70-74

Still serving. 29 years Navy. XO of a reserve unit, currently called back to Active Duty as a CDR. Experience includes Iraq, Afghanistan, Med, all over the Middle East, Carriers, subs and intel. Served as US Naval Attache to East Europe and Baltics. Since I'm currently serving and away from family - sure do need my Finheaven and Dolphin games. GO FINS

Still serving. 29 years Navy. XO of a reserve unit, currently called back to Active Duty as a CDR. Experience includes Iraq, Afghanistan, Med, all over the Middle East, Carriers, subs and intel. Served as US Naval Attache to East Europe and Baltics. Since I'm currently serving and away from family - sure do need my Finheaven and Dolphin games. GO FINS

And thanks for doing this !

Just a note to let you know that I feel more than a little indebted to those that serve and recognize there is an equal load borne by your family while you are away. I know that the vast majority of the people I come into contact with each day have similar feelings.

I went down to joint the Naval Reserve in 1965 after I flunked out of college. When I got there I only found Marines. It appears that the Navy and Marine Corps alternated duty days at the reserve unit. I pointed out to the corporal I spoke too that I had come down to join the Navy and become an electronics technician. He passed me on to a staff sergeant who told me that I had just walked into a Marine Corps Reserve Communications Company that needed to fill some technician berths, and that this was my "lucky day".

Anyway, I ended up in the Marine Corps as a Radio Relay Repair Technician. That MOS doesn't exist anymore. The new equivalent MOS is a bit broader and appears to be called Microwave Technician or some such name. Anyway, I hope you get a kick out of my enlistment story. In the end, it worked out well for me, although I had never considered being a Marine. I still remember that sergeants name. LOL

I hope you get to see the Dolphins play this year. That's really not too much to ask. I'm looking forward to a winning season based on an improved and deeper offensive line and what I consider one of the best QB situations this team has seen Marino played.

As a small token of appreciation for our military members we have added badges that can be awarded to members that will display which military branch you serve in or have served in.

We have the four major branches of the military, Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force, and the badge will appear under your avatar.

If you would like a badge please respond to this thread starting which branch you served in and a member of the admin will get it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your service.

PS- This wasn't my idea. This is something we've done in the past, we just got the graphics loaded finally. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the option is available.

PPS- Coast Guard has been added.

US Army here.
Hooah

Thanks for your service

@DisturbedShifty

Back
Top Bottom