U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members

I was a cannon ****er in the Marines 75-78

Semper Fi

While we were in electronics school we used to invent new and different MOS's. Our favorite was a 1369 for an Unlucky Kocksucker. We were astonished when we found out the demolitions had a similar MOS. I think it was 13 67 or something.

Just a little barracks humor that popped into my mind. - LOL

I flew keyboards as an enlisted member of the Air Force from 1991 - 2000; got out and became a DoD contractor on base for 14 years before accepting a GS civilian job. So 2021 marks 30 years as programmer for the Air Force ... not always as cool of stuff I could do elsewhere and certainly not as high paying but I've enjoyed the challenges, people and the mission. I've traveled to a bunch of states and a couple countries in order to provide support where necessary. Thanks to y'all for your support!

I flew keyboards as an enlisted member of the Air Force from 1991 - 2000; got out and became a DoD contractor on base for 14 years before accepting a GS civilian job. So 2021 marks 30 years as programmer for the Air Force ... not always as cool of stuff I could do elsewhere and certainly not as high paying but I've enjoyed the challenges, people and the mission. I've traveled to a bunch of states and a couple countries in order to provide support where necessary. Thanks to y'all for your support!
Thank you for your service!
The Army was as hellish as it was fun. I spent almost my entire 4 years in Germany. We lived in the field with the 3rd Armored. As tough as it was I wouldnt give it up for anything. I still speak with those I served with. It's a unique experience.

One cool thing is I sat in the same barber chair as Elvis Presley. They had a picture hanging with him sitting in that exact same 50 year old chair.

Thank you for your service!
The Army was as hellish as it was fun. I spent almost my entire 4 years in Germany. We lived in the field with the 3rd Armored. As tough as it was I wouldnt give it up for anything. I still speak with those I served with. It's a unique experience.

One cool thing is I sat in the same barber chair as Elvis Presley. They had a picture hanging with him sitting in that exact same 50 year old chair.
I gave you an Army badge. Thanks for your service KH

Back
Top Bottom