UCF will not play Florida next year! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UCF will not play Florida next year!

yeah they were not happy with the butt whipping we put on them. actually they get a home and home against NC State instead of 2 roadies against UF.

awww they didn't want to get another beatdown? can't blame them. i mean, they're going to get destroyed by NC State, but at least they won't have to deal with the shame against an in-state rival.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
So we gotta put someone else in place? Who do we put?
The Article says Western Kentucky...
UCF had been scheduled as Florida's home opener (Sept. 1) next season. Western Kentucky, which finished 6-5 this past season, replaces UCF on the Gators' 2007 schedule.

UF Fin Kat said:
awww they didn't want to get another beatdown? can't blame them. i mean, they're going to get destroyed by NC State, but at least they won't have to deal with the shame against an in-state rival.

Am I really seeing a UF fan talk smack about UCF? :lol:

Funny you'd even consider them a rival.

i wouldn't if the UCF fans weren't basically GUARANTEEING victory over us earlier this season. they deserve it.

UF Fin Kat said:
i wouldn't if the UCF fans weren't basically GUARANTEEING victory over us earlier this season. they deserve it.
Join the club, not to mention they actually think UCF-USF is a rivalry. Note to UCF fans: it isn't a rivalry until you beat us.

UCF would get their ***** whipped, and the only reason they would play was for $ for the school. No way they can keep up with Tebow and Co.:rolleyes:

wow their goes florida's SoS for next year, even if they win out, they will be denied a NC shot with the loss of UCF to thier schedule :D

spydertl79 said:
Join the club, not to mention they actually think UCF-USF is a rivalry. Note to UCF fans: it isn't a rivalry until you beat us.

I can understand why Florida fans feel they can talk smack about a program like UCF. It's because they are without a doubt a top program.

When someone from a program like USF pops up though and starts talking crap all I can do is..... :sidelol:

Trekbiz said:
I can understand why Florida fans feel they can talk smack about a program like UCF. It's because they are without a doubt a top program.

When someone from a program like USF pops up though and starts talking crap all I can do is..... :sidelol:

USF is getting better it seems like every year and I only expect them to get better. they have had two major wins the last two years. They beat West Virginia in Morgantown and they destroyed Louisville in Tampa!

Skeet84 said:
USF is getting better it seems like every year and I only expect them to get better. they have had two major wins the last two years. They beat West Virginia in Morgantown and they destroyed Louisville in Tampa!

.... and UCF once beat Bama in Bama.

Do we get anything for that?

Nope.

Upsets happen. Dosen't mean the program is soon to be competing with the big boys.

Jaydog57 said:
UCF would get their ***** whipped, and the only reason they would play was for $ for the school. No way they can keep up with Tebow and Co.:rolleyes:

I don't really know why this sentiment even started about this. UF Fin Kat thought it a bold statement to talk trash about them just because they dropped one top out of conference team to play another one since they were able to get a 1 away/1 home deal instead of all aways.

UCF has always gone out of their way to try and schedule top teams. They want to make it playing the big boys and aren't afraid of scheduling them, never have been.

No one would question FL. tarring UCF or USF for that matter.

Trekbiz said:
.... and UCF once beat Bama in Bama.

Do we get anything for that?

Nope.

Upsets happen. Dosen't mean the program is soon to be competing with the big boys.

Ummmm USF went 8-4 in a BCS conference. That does not count for anything? They almost won the Big East Last year! I game away from a BCS game is with the Big Boys

Back
Top Bottom