UDFA Pick ups | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Pick ups

frenzy will start in about an hour or so. There is less than 40 plus picks left. Most teams start calling around the 5th 6th round on potential signees.

Could be some interesting CBs undrafted though.... Ifo Ekpre-Olomo, Jacoby Glenn, Imoan Claiborne, Kevin White

ILB- Taiwan Jones is still there mid 6th round??? Mike Hull also is around

OG- I did like Josue Matias film a lot... his athletic ability, combine numbers and not senior bowling huts him big... he falling but UFA??? La'el Collins I will mention too?

A couple of homer possible UDFAs

Jacoby Glenn - CB (think he gets drafted in the 7th though)
Terrance Plummer - MLB (2 down thumper)

Collins said if he did not get picked day 2 he would not sign and re-enter the draft next year.

I hope Miami tries to get back in it and lock up Ifo so he does not get a chance to chose where he goes because we all know he will pick Philly if given the choice.

Collins said if he did not get picked day 2 he would not sign and re-enter the draft next year.

I hope Miami tries to get back in it and lock up Ifo so he does not get a chance to chose where he goes because we all know he will pick Philly if given the choice.

One I think that was a ploy/bluff to try and get someone to bite and draft him yesterday and two the NFL has already said he's not eligible for next seasons draft. So his only option is to sign with someone.

His bluff to me seems like he knows this will go away for him and that he had nothing to
Do with it

John Crockett the Rocket, Im an NDSU fan and this guy can catch it out of the backfield.

I hope Mike Hull ends up here somehow.

I could see Crockett. Can anyone speak to the best available ILBs?

Ifo an lael would be awesome udfa. I don't think Collins can reenter draft. I know you can if drafted and sit out but undrafted is different and I thought it was a one and done at that point.

I read that the only way La'el Collins would be able to enter the 2016 draft is if a team selects him and he sits out the entire year, refusing to sign, then he would be able to re-enter the drafty next year. Looks like the league refused to grant him his wish.....someone will sign him, but i'd say he's probably the main suspect in this murder, just not officially the main suspect until interviewed by police.

Back
Top Bottom