UDFA Pick ups | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Pick ups

No way Miami adds another receiver, but I'm stunned Tre McBride is on the board. I saw several mocks that said he would be gone before Miami selected in the 4th round.

Last edited by a moderator:
That drunken hillbilly from WV is still undrafted.

Just saying.

CSU-Pueblo OLB/DE Darius Allen was the Div. II Player of the year and the team won the Div. II Championship. I don't think he was drafted but I would give him a look.

Undrafted Rookie Free Agents

Some good names out there that could become..... ATTACK MIAMI ATTACK!!! Taiwan Jones is #1

RB: Tyler Varga, Zach Zenner

WR: Austin Hill, Titus Davis
OG: Josue Matias, La'el Collins ???? :crazy:

DL: Derrick Lott, Xavier Williams, Joey Mbu

ILB- Taiwan Jones, Mike Hull

CB: Imoan Claiborne, ​Jacoby Glenn, Kevin White

LS: Sam Rodgers

Don't see why we wouldn't go after Jones in round 5 instead of Lippett. The staff must have a ton of faith in Misi and McCain/ Tripp.

Here is my UDFA Wish List

Miami should be attractive to MLB, TE and RB's. Still some good opportunities for UFDA's to stick.

QB
Connor Halliday: He tossed it enough in his career.
Anthony Boone: I always have liked how the kid competed.

RB
Terrance Magee: Low odometer and liked what I saw from him in the all-star game.
Malcolm Brown
John Crockett: Should have got drafted. Nice athletic build.
Desmond Roland: Productive runner at OSU

TE
EJ Bibbs: Cannot believe he went undrafted. Great hands. Athletic. He could stink on Miami's 53
Wes Saxon
Jean Sifrin: UMass material. Project.

OG
Sean Hickey: ZBS fit esp at guard.
Darrian Miller: Fmr OT that should go to guard.

C
Reese Dismukes
BJ Finney: Both players do not measure well, but have vast experience and play well.

DE
Lyndon Trail: Athletic specimen
Cedric Reed: Room for another DE on the roster possibly.

ILB
Taiwan Jones: Love this thumper. Could compete at MLB and help on special teams. Love the program and defense he is coming from.
Zach Vigil: Love the production and how he would fit.
Jeff Luc: Huge athlete. Thumper.
Mike Hull

CB
Jacoby Glenn: Love the fit for what Coyle does
Kevin White: Like how he competed in Mobile as the week went.
Ladarius Gunter: Slow, but might be worth a shot in camp.
Justin Coleman

FS
Kurtis Drummond: Go to the film from 2013 and you'd like it I bet. Should have been drafted.

Now that draft is over. Would love to see RB's Crockett from NDSU or Zenner from SDSU. Prefer Crockett. Dolphins had interest in Crockett according to one of the Miami reporters.

Back
Top Bottom