UDFA Signings | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Signings

I was a member here for over a decade before I actually started to post much.

When I retired and suddenly had time to post, I had a couple of meat-heads try to flex on me, trying to treat me like a noob. I just laughed at them and ignored them. It was a good couple of days.

I did a great job of preparing you to post here.

What happened with Dylan moses?? I saw him mocked in the 2nd round last week!
I watched him in one game the past season and I couldn't believe how poorly he was playing. He looked so slow and couldn't cover his assignments (not close) on passing downs. I know he has had injuries and Jax will need to be patient with him. Maybe he will recover his former skills.

JAX had a great draft I thought, they had a a lot of great picks so that's hardly unexpected. But they also brought in two outstanding UDFAs, no idea why either went undrafted. Dylan Moses and Josh Imatorbhebhe. JAX may be sneaky good next season if Lawrence hits the ground running.

JAX had a great draft I thought, they had a a lot of great picks so that's hardly unexpected. But they also brought in two outstanding UDFAs, no idea why either went undrafted. Dylan Moses and Josh Imatorbhebhe. JAX may be sneaky good next season if Lawrence hits the ground running.

The Etienne pick? Come on...

Back
Top Bottom