UDFA Signings | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Signings

I'm not his biggest fan, but he is a home run back and a huge weapon for Lawrence and Clemson over his time there. That's a great fit.
Yeah, who knows.....maybe he'll have a good year and rush for 1,070 yards as rookie, 4.5 ypc, score 10 touchdowns, and have 49 catches. Kind of like the rookie that had that did that last year.....and who did it with no passing game around them.

It's not a good idea to draft Etienne in the first round, let alone when you already had a workhorse back.

that would mean Deiter developed into quite the jaunty center.

skura's last healthy year he was second in pro bowl voting at center for the ravens (2019?)

that would be great for us.
Gotta wonder how much the knee injuries messed with Skura's head and couldve led to those 'yips' with snapping. Hopefully he's 100% and not distracted.
2019 Skura and nobody's questioning jacksquat about our no-center 2021 draft.

Gotta wonder how much the knee injuries messed with Skura's head and couldve led to those 'yips' with snapping. Hopefully he's 100% and not distracted.
I think he was dealing with a hand or a finger prior to the first bad snap last season as well?

I feel the same way about Skura. The guy is 28 and he was a 4 year starter in the league with a 4th place pass protection win rate in 2019. I think he’s a potential diamond in the rough. It’s always a good thing when guys have something to play for and something to prove.

JAX had a great draft I thought, they had a a lot of great picks so that's hardly unexpected. But they also brought in two outstanding UDFAs, no idea why either went undrafted. Dylan Moses and Josh Imatorbhebhe. JAX may be sneaky good next season if Lawrence hits the ground running.
I thought it was guaranteed. Urban Meyer has phenomenal instincts for personnel and is always cutting edge in terms of game strategy. I knew darn well he'd take an explosive playmaker with that second first round pick. Meyer upset Ohio State for the national championship with the Gators while scoring more than 40 points, then in 2014 he upset Alabama in the semifinal and Oregon for the championship with the Buckeyes, both times while also scoring more than 40 points. There is zero chance he's going to sit back and play dullard chess piece strategy of building a football roster.

I was hoping Meyer would end up in the NFC but since he was always going to latch his fortunes to Trevor Lawrence there was no chance he'd be in the NFC once the top pick had narrowed to either Jacksonville or the Jets.

I was a member here for over a decade before I actually started to post much.

When I retired and suddenly had time to post, I had a couple of meat-heads try to flex on me, trying to treat me like a noob. I just laughed at them and ignored them. It was a good couple of days.
I joined in 2009 under a different name but got sick and had to stop. Then I tried to rejoined last year, but u ***holes wiped my profile clean. So I made a new one and immediately had somone talk down to me as a noob bc I dared to say that Ballage was terrible and wouldn't make the team.

Long story short... I'm a man stuck in a boy's profile.

I don't see any of the 4 UDFA's having a chance to make the 53. Maybe one of them could end up on the PS but that's about it. That's not a bad thing tho. it shows that the roster has gotten much better.

Yeah, who knows.....maybe he'll have a good year and rush for 1,070 yards as rookie, 4.5 ypc, score 10 touchdowns, and have 49 catches. Kind of like the rookie that had that did that last year.....and who did it with no passing game around them.

It's not a good idea to draft Etienne in the first round, let alone when you already had a workhorse back.

Ya that was dumb.

Seems like it was a favor to Lawrence more than anything.

Robinson is a beast. I thought so a year ago as well as I was calling for us to draft him.

Hopefully we're at the point where it's the exception instead of the rule that multiple UDFAs make the roster.

I don't see any of the 4 UDFA's having a chance to make the 53. Maybe one of them could end up on the PS but that's about it. That's not a bad thing tho. it shows that the roster has gotten much better.
I think Jones will make the team

Back
Top Bottom