UDFA WR Kirk Merritt | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA WR Kirk Merritt

He ran a 10.45 100m in high school. Those are the 4.3 guys.

His height looks more like 5-10/5-11 in clips. But he was also measured at the pro day:
Ht: 5-11.5
Wt: 208
Arm: 32.25
Hand: 10.25
Wingspan: 77.75

Wingspan of 77.75 is freakish for someone 5'11.5''
then add a vertical of 45 inches and he'll out jump any creature in the world

Probably Wilson
no guaranteed salary in 2020
cap savings of $10.8 million....bye bye

Just don’t understand the push to cut Wilson. what happens if Williams isin't ready to go or Parker gets injured..

Is Grant going to stay healthy and fill a spot - who brings the speed element to the group besides those 2? And I take Wilson over him as a WR.

I was referring to the exposing of himself to two tutors. The guy was or is a sexual deviant.

Or maybe, that's just something that's worked for him before in getting pvssy. There are plenty that like it. But then he tried it on the wrong women. Maybe he's worked out which chicks he can use that with. God knows it took me long enough.....

The guy appears to be a super athlete but can he play football? I have see a few of his highlights and they look pretty good but those are just highlights. I have not watched his tape. I am assuming that the Dolphins have seen his tape and did a thorough evaluation. They thought enough of him to sign as a UDFA but not enough to use a draft pick on him. I don't know if he has much of a chance to make the team but hope he surprises.

Back
Top Bottom