UFA's...Why Is Everyone Else Signing Them and We're Not? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UFA's...Why Is Everyone Else Signing Them and We're Not?

I'm sorry, I cannot remember where I read this, But, they had the agents of the Undrafted players sign a commitment type of contract, right after the draft. And on Thurs. they will have the players themselves in to sign the contracts. Last year they did not have the players agents commit, and as a result, they had a few players jump ship.
Wish I could supply a link . Also wish I knew who the players were that gave the verbal and then went elsewhere.

BB

I just checked the wire and it appears as though virtually every other team in the entire NFL has signed its multitude of UFA's and we haven't picked up a single one. Why is this? Maybe someone decided that since we didn't have a pick until late in the draft we shouldn't pick any UFA's up before all the other teams get their picks of the litter also. :fire:

Someone was mentioning that the phins already have their undrafted FA's in the fold with intent to sign contracts. They just won't have them in till Thursday to sign their actual contracts.

Ya that really pissed me off, everybody got almost all the good UFA already!:fire: :fire:

Wannstedt already said that they had their guys, they just won't announce it till Thursday.

So relax, it's OOOOOOO.....KKKKKKKKKK.

Dave is being real sneeky lately. He had a practice session on Monday, and is having another on Weds. All this before Mini camp even starts!

Finheaven De-Stressing

Originally posted by dolfan06
do you take a valium before you get on here? So relax, it's OOOOOOO.....KKKKKKKKKK.

Some Finheaven member tell me they get to the point where they feel like they have forgotten how to relax. Taking a few quiet moments for some quiet meditation can work wonders for relieving stress. Try these steps:

1. Find a quiet place and a comfortable chair or spot on the floor.
2. Become aware of your breathing. Breathe in and out through your nose, with each breath coming from your stomach instead of your chest. Let your breathing become slow and deep.
3. Close your eyes and relax the muscles of your body while clearing your mind of distractions.
4. It might be helpful to silently repeat a word like "one" or "peace." Concentrate and focus your mind on this word.
5. If any distracting thoughts arise, simply observe them without further thinking about them. Imagine them as clouds floating across the sky, then refocus your mind on the phrase.

on your rule #5

5. If any distracting thoughts arise, simply observe them without further thinking about them. Imagine them as clouds floating across the sky, then refocus your mind on the phrase.
i don't really get distracting thoughts, but they are thoughts that can get me into deep doodoo so i'd rather stay uptight!:D

Re: Finheaven De-Stressing

Originally posted by dolphan39

Some Finheaven member tell me they get to the point where they feel like they have forgotten how to relax. Taking a few quiet moments for some quiet meditation can work wonders for relieving stress. Try these steps:

1. Find a quiet place and a comfortable chair or spot on the floor.
2. Become aware of your breathing. Breathe in and out through your nose, with each breath coming from your stomach instead of your chest. Let your breathing become slow and deep.
3. Close your eyes and relax the muscles of your body while clearing your mind of distractions.
4. It might be helpful to silently repeat a word like "one" or "peace." Concentrate and focus your mind on this word.

Yup.......also, eat a diet consisting of mostly fresh veggies. Take plenty of vit. C if you smoke. Cut WAY back on sugar, starches, and red meat.

You`de be a amazed at how the wrong diet can affect your nervous system. "We are what we eat". :)

I heard they were going to sign Kicker Thomas Gregory from the Community College of the Air Force to back up Olindo Mare.....................oops that's me, I must be dreaming again.

I'm on the left coast and all I have are Fay-duh fans out here so I guess that'll have to do. :lol: The good thing about that is, my little brother is a fay-duh fan so I can arrange a good Fay-duh butt woopin' every time I see him. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom