24) Cincinnati - Donte Whitner, S, Ohio State
25) N.Y. Giants - Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State
26) Chicago - Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
27) Carolina - Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
28) Jacksonville - Antonio Cromartie, DB, FSU
29) N.Y. Jets f/Den/Atl - Nick Mangold, C, Ohio State
30) Indianapolis - Lendale White, RB, USC
31) Seattle - Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
32) Pittsburgh - Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami (FL)

Great job. Only thing I disagree with is LenDale White.

I've heard Philly is interested in trading up for Ngata.

pretty good, i dont like greenway but the rest is pretty good. The saints pick changes the whole draft whether they pick Ferguson or Williams

Finfan86 said:
pretty good, i dont like greenway but the rest is pretty good. The saints pick changes the whole draft whether they pick Ferguson or Williams

Not necessarily, the Jets will likely take whoever the Saints don't. Unless the Saints take a QB, which is possible.

no i dont think so. If the saints take Ferguson then i think the jets will take Hawk or Cutler isntead of Williams

Finfan86 said:
no i dont think so. If the saints take Ferguson then i think the jets will take Hawk or Cutler isntead of Williams

Huh? Jets just traded Abraham and traded for Ramsey. Williams would not only be a legit value pick but it fills a major need.

Motion said:
Huh? Jets just traded Abraham and traded for Ramsey. Williams would not only be a legit value pick but it fills a major need.

Bingo!

UF Fin Kat said:
4) N.Y. Jets - Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
22) Denver f/Was - Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan
23) Tampa Bay - Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn
30) Indianapolis - Lendale White, RB, USC

This mock is a lot better IMO than your last. Not that your last one was that bad, it's just this on is that much better.

now, I think Cutler could go that High up but, I don't think they pass on Mario for Cutler. IMHO I think the Jets give Pennington/Ramsey a year before they spend #4 on another QB when they have so many more glaring needs.

if they fail in there QB experament, they can always go QB next season.

I think Gabe Watson is a little high at this spot, but very possible.

McNeil at 23 seems a little high but, again possible.

Lendale, has sliped out of the first round IMO, possibly going to Pitt if he does get picked in the first.

But he definatly isn't the type of back Indy likes. If Maroney and D Williams are off the Board, I think the Colts try to go RB in round two, a back like Addai.

Spray Mucus said:
Lendale, has sliped out of the first round IMO, possibly going to Pitt if he does get picked in the first.

But he definatly isn't the type of back Indy likes. If Maroney and D Williams are off the Board, I think the Colts try to go RB in round two, a back like Addai.

:yes: I agree

i think indy would use white similar to how dungy used alstott in tampa bay. dominic rhodes would be the "feature" back, with white getting all the short downs, as well as the being designated the "closing" back; the guy who runs the clock out at the end of the game. i agree that he SHOULD fall to the 2nd, but i still see someone at the end of the 1st taking a gamble on him, whether it be indy or pittsburgh, as suggested.

UF Fin Kat said:
i think indy would use white similar to how dungy used alstott in tampa bay. dominic rhodes would be the "feature" back, with white getting all the short downs, as well as the being designated the "closing" back; the guy who runs the clock out at the end of the game. i agree that he SHOULD fall to the 2nd, but i still see someone at the end of the 1st taking a gamble on him, whether it be indy or pittsburgh, as suggested.

I like White going to Indy. It will let them be the passing team, and then have a guy to pound for short yardage. I dont think he will fall to the second though, no matter how much food he has been eating. I dont agree about Rhodes. Nothing about him says "feature" back

right, i know he's not a feature back, which is why white would be brought in, to split carries. white's biggest problem is his pass blocking, which is average at best, and that'll need to be worked on. i think that'll be the biggest thing missed from edge. i don't know how rhodes is with that.

Spray Mucus said:
This mock is a lot better IMO than your last. Not that your last one was that bad, it's just this on is that much better.

now, I think Cutler could go that High up but, I don't think they pass on Mario for Cutler. IMHO I think the Jets give Pennington/Ramsey a year before they spend #4 on another QB when they have so many more glaring needs.

if they fail in there QB experament, they can always go QB next season.

I think Gabe Watson is a little high at this spot, but very possible.

McNeil at 23 seems a little high but, again possible.

The Jets will not go QB this year as they will have the #1 pick next year and they will have the pick of the litter.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom