*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

George Pickens tore his ACL. Just ACL. Probably, if he's smart, out for all next season. Big Loss. He was their best WR. And maybe the best possibly, WR in next years draft class, some predicted!

Wanna make an avatar or signature bet? Friendly straight up Florida vs. Georgia, who wins, bet?!
We can make a signature bet for a week. You have to post at least once a day for a week with the sig.

George Pickens tore his ACL. Just ACL. Probably, if he's smart, out for all next season. Big Loss. He was their best WR. And maybe the best possibly, WR in next years draft class, some predicted!
Yea he is a big loss. I like the depth that UGA has this year there are some really good WR's stepping up in the Spring Game.

Yoooooooo

Safe to say Kirby’s got the portal figured out. 3 spots to shore up the secondary and 1 spot to replace Pickens. If the OL can play consistently up to their talent and JT gets his deep ball accuracy figured out the dawgs will be really good this year. Just booked my airbnb for Charlotte week 1

Yoooooooo

Safe to say Kirby’s got the portal figured out. 3 spots to shore up the secondary and 1 spot to replace Pickens. If the OL can play consistently up to their talent and JT gets his deep ball accuracy figured out the dawgs will be really good this year. Just booked my airbnb for Charlotte week 1
That Dawg D line looks nasty and Clemson Oline has some weakness in it if they start the RT from last year at LT and still have 65 at LG.

I was too drunk to post last night But How bout them ****ing Dawgs. With 5 of our top pass catchers out Pickens, Blaylock, Jackson, Gilbert, and Washington they still found a way to get it done. I mean we had walk-on, WR Lad McConkey, out there and we lost two starting linemen one on the first drive. No excuses they found a way to win.

Back
Top Bottom