*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

Kirby will never win a chip until he starts playing his best QB. I can’t believe how you can play Fromm over Fields, or Bennett over Daniels. He can recruit, but he has a long way to go in the coaching category.

Love to see Brock Bowers drafted by the Dolphins in 2 years.

I don’t care who wins I just need Michigan to cover the spread and so far it ain’t looking too good.

So how bout them ****in dawgs? Finally got some sleep last night, was in Athens at the ga theatre for the game the streets afterwards were crazy

Many out of all the transfers the one that hurts is Burton. I know we still have many playmakers especially with Gilbert coming back but I really liked him and feel he will be special.

Almost time for the Championship Dawgs to start the quest for a repeat. The offense has looked great AD, Kendal, Kenny, Ladd, Ark, Darnell and the man child Brock have looked good with a mailman that has added some muscle and swagger to his game.

Almost time for the Championship Dawgs to start the quest for a repeat. The offense has looked great AD, Kendal, Kenny, Ladd, Ark, Darnell and the man child Brock have looked good with a mailman that has added some muscle and swagger to his game.
Leaving out the most important unit! Rusty Mansell at Dawgs247 has said the offensive line has the coaching staff buzzing. Should be our best OL since 2017

Back
Top Bottom