*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

What about the corner? Ringo? Is he all that?

I got my eyes on CB's and OL this year. With a side eye on the RB's, as my draft focus.

DL always on the radar as well but for this squad, the CB need is going to be fore front in the off season.

I got my eyes on CB's and OL this year. With a side eye on the RB's. As my draft focus.
Had a rough 1st game… freak athlete but needs to continue to get better

Think Darnell Washington is a guy who would be a great fit for our offense

Last edited:
We really miss Jordan Davis and Nakobe Dean. Starks is a true freshman and better than Cine already. wow!

Had a rough 1st game… freak athlete but needs to continue to get better

Think Darnell Washington is a guy who would be a great fit for our offense
Man, I think Washington Would be great in this offense. He is a defacto Left tackle he blocks that well. Hell with is feet and blocking he should look at transitioning to tackle lol

I got my eyes on CB's and OL this year. With a side eye on the RB's, as my draft focus.

DL always on the radar as well but for this squad, the CB need is going to be fore front in the off season.
I like Ringo he has tight hips, though. He will be good I think some of the ones following him will be better.

Stetson Bennett is boom or bust. Sometimes he looks like he doesn’t belong. Sometimes he is very effective. The OL has the horses, but they are not nasty enough. I can’t stand nice guys on the OL. RBs are very ordinary. We miss AD Mitchell at WR. Hope he is healthy soon. We should not be ranked #1.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

It doesn’t take long for that #1 ranking to become heavy. You get the very best of every team that you play.

Getting to the top is never the hardest part. But staying there.

I think Alabama is clearly the best team in the SEC this year. What separates them from everyone else is QB. They have 2 guys better than Everyone else. Will Anderson is the best pass rusher. Gibbs is a stud. I could go on, but why bother. They will win the SEC and probably the natty. I haven’t watched tOSU yet, but I imagine Bama is better.

I think Alabama is clearly the best team in the SEC this year. What separates them from everyone else is QB. They have 2 guys better than Everyone else. Will Anderson is the best pass rusher. Gibbs is a stud. I could go on, but why bother. They will win the SEC and probably the natty. I haven’t watched tOSU yet, but I imagine Bama is better.
Lol come on now. 2 weeks ago we were the “clear best team in the nation” and “the new bama”. Let’s see how the offense looks once AD “alabama’s daddy” Mitchell gets back and how the young guys on defense react to their first taste of adversity before we go crowning the tide again

Back
Top Bottom