*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

What did you have in mind? lol
Money, profile picture on the site, club memebership, you name it. Y’all just had your best season in 10 years and went 8-4 before losing every good player on your offense. I know no bookie will be dumb enough to give me Dawgs-uf straight up so I’m just trying to milk you for whatever you got

Money, profile picture on the site, club memebership, you name it. Y’all just had your best season in 10 years and went 8-4 before losing every good player on your offense. I know no bookie will be dumb enough to give me Dawgs-uf straight up so I’m just trying to milk you for whatever you got
Haha. You won your last four with a QB playing against crap teams..he didn't look so good in the bowl game..now he's hurt? Decent defense, sure. How did that work out for you last year against us?

Hmm?

Headhunting our top TE and the backup TE still smokes your team like it never happened..

I think our RB's just ran another wheel route..lol

Injuries? Players out for your team and defense? Bad QB at the time?

Let me tell you how it works..injuries are part of the game, okay? Deal with it!

And the QB choice? That's on your coach(es).

If Kirby was half the coach on gameday as he is as a recruiter (he's great there)..you'd already have your first National Title since 19-damn-80 with him...so yeah..talk the talk..but can you walk the walk?

I bet the membership renewal and sig we beat you, straight up! Deal?

Haha. You won your last four with a QB playing against crap teams..he didn't look so good in the bowl game..now he's hurt? Decent defense, sure. How did that work out for you last year against us?

Hmm?

Headhunting our top TE and the backup TE still smokes your team like it never happened..

I think our RB's just ran another wheel route..lol

Injuries? Players out for your team and defense? Bad QB at the time?

Let me tell you how it works..injuries are part of the game, okay? Deal with it!

And the QB choice? That's on your coach(es).

If Kirby was half the coach on gameday as he is as a recruiter (he's great there)..you'd already have your first National Title since 19-damn-80 with him...so yeah..talk the talk..but can you walk the walk?

I bet the membership renewal and sig we beat you, straight up! Deal?
You seem triggered. No one said anything about injuries or QB choices. If Dan was half as good a gameday coach as you think he is he would have won an sec championship in his 10+ years as a coach. Deal on the bet.

You seem triggered. No one said anything about injuries or QB choices. If Dan was half as good a gameday coach as you think he is he would have won an sec championship in his 10+ years as a coach. Deal on the bet.
His problem is recruiting..and good luck winning a National Title with his shitty ability and his staffs to recruit elite talent..it's like he doesn't care..

Plus..name me one coach that has won much of anything besides Mullen as Miss. St.? I'll wait....exactly!

Okay.

We both have different issues. You can recruit; coaching and scheme are problems on offense, at least.

We can coach offense and defense is good enough (beyond last year)..but our recruiting kinda sucks..we take 2 and 3 stars and make them 4 or 5 star talents...but we need a lot more 4 or 5 stars and make them super elite beyond 5 star level.

I mean I get it..stars are overrated..but not really. Most of the teams in the top 5 of recruiting season after season are the ones in the playoffs some of if not most of the years..beyond an outlier here or there.

I hate UGA..but y'all are good. No lie. I still think we can and will win.

But Kirby shoulda never pissed off and let Fields leave..big mistake. I know you. You know it. He knows it!

But..that's in the past. I like this Richardson kid so far.

If he stays healthy and such..I think he's gonna be a beast. Next year, especially. Jesus. He's a special athlete.

His problem is recruiting..and good luck winning a National Title with his ****ty ability and his staffs to recruit elite talent..it's like he doesn't care..

Plus..name me one coach that has won much of anything besides Mullen as Miss. St.? I'll wait....exactly!

Okay.

We both have different issues. You can recruit; coaching and scheme are problems on offense, at least.

We can coach offense and defense is good enough (beyond last year)..but our recruiting kinda sucks..we take 2 and 3 stars and make them 4 or 5 star talents...but we need a lot more 4 or 5 stars and make them super elite beyond 5 star level.

I mean I get it..stars are overrated..but not really. Most of the teams in the top 5 of recruiting season after season are the ones in the playoffs some of if not most of the years..beyond an outlier here or there.

I hate UGA..but y'all are good. No lie. I still think we can and will win.

But Kirby shoulda never pissed off and let Fields leave..big mistake. I know you. You know it. He knows it!

But..that's in the past. I like this Richardson kid so far.

If he stays healthy and such..I think he's gonna be a beast. Next year, especially. Jesus. He's a special athlete.
JT looks healed and we are startimg to get our top pass cacthers back along with the young guys getting experiance and making less mistakes. Yall had a good game vs Bama but running it through the middle of the line wont be a viable game plan vs Our front 7.

JT looks healed and we are startimg to get our top pass cacthers back along with the young guys getting experiance and making less mistakes. Yall had a good game vs Bama but running it through the middle of the line wont be a viable game plan vs Our front 7.
Pfft...We'll beat you. I guarantee it.

Congrats on your quarterback from a decade ago and congrats on only losing to Alabama by 2. We’ll see how much both of those are worth in Jacksonville

Months..yeah..you can count years in months, too..four hundred and ninety two..as in it has been 492 months since the year 1980, give or take!

Back
Top Bottom