*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

$500 says you don’t win a natty title this year!
I already have around that much on UGA winning it all at much better odds than you’d give me right now. I’d be an idiot to take that bet straight up

How about if UGA wins the natty you give me 500$. And if UF wins the natty I give you 500$. I’d take that bet.

I truly believe UGA has the best team in college this year...and they will bring home the championship!

I truly believe UGA has the best team in college this year...and they will bring home the championship!
Georgia certainly looked like the best team in the nation yesterday. Yet I would never bet against Saban. The national championship games will be played when Alabama and Georgia meet in the SEC championship game. Because no other teams are really close to either of those two teams right now.

#99, #88, #95…nobody is running the ball on that front. If you aren’t a passing team you have no shot.

Heck of a defense over there in Athens. That one’s the real deal right there.

Might be the best one I’ve seen in a decade - since Bama’s 2011 defense.

They put Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter on offense on the goal line. Carter blocked 3 defenders.

I saw that. You know where Kirby learned that one.

Bama used to do it with Mount Cody when Kirby was here. Did it with Daron Payne too, except he was athletic enough we slipped him out of the backfield and he caught a TD pass in the playoffs against Clemson.

Then Dabo started doing it the next year with Wilkins and Dexter Lawrence.

Looks like Davis and Carter are up next. Throw ‘em the ball. 🤣

Georgia certainly looked like the best team in the nation yesterday. Yet I would never bet against Saban. The national championship games will be played when Alabama and Georgia meet in the SEC championship game. Because no other teams are really close to either of those two teams right now.
UGA and Bama are gonna play twice this year

I saw that. You know where Kirby learned that one.

Bama used to do it with Mount Cody when Kirby was here. Did it with Daron Payne too, except he was athletic enough we slipped him out of the backfield and he caught a TD pass in the playoffs against Clemson.

Then Dabo started doing it the next year with Wilkins and Dexter Lawrence.

Looks like Davis and Carter are up next. Throw ‘em the ball. 🤣
It was awesome seeing Pittman call a timeout when he realized #99 and #88 were on the field, I’m almost positive Carter caught one out of the backfield in that package last year too. I know it’s early but I’d be curious to see where you’d rank #88 against all the UGA d-linemen who are draft eligible this year. I think he’s the best of the bunch

It was awesome seeing Pittman call a timeout when he realized #99 and #88 were on the field, I’m almost positive Carter caught one out of the backfield in that package last year too. I know it’s early but I’d be curious to see where you’d rank #88 against all the UGA d-linemen who are draft eligible this year. I think he’s the best of the bunch
He is the best of the bunch, but he is not draft eligible. He is a true soph.

Back
Top Bottom