*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

Lol come on now. 2 weeks ago we were the “clear best team in the nation” and “the new bama”. Let’s see how the offense looks once AD “alabama’s daddy” Mitchell gets back and how the young guys on defense react to their first taste of adversity before we go crowning the tide again
I never said we were clearly the best team in the nation. I wish we were. We are not.

Stetson Bennett plays better when you give him some designed runs. His passing improved dramatically after his long TD run. I’d give him a carry very early in the game from now on.

Tennessee won’t score 50 on Georgia!

I am going down to Jacksonville to watch my Dawgs whip the gators again. Then it is time to see what the vols are made of.

It is amazing what Kirby is doing. We lost 7 starters off that defense that was all time special. This defense this year is not as good, but it is still the best in the nation

It is amazing what Kirby is doing. We lost 7 starters off that defense that was all time special. This defense this year is not as good, but it is still the best in the nation

I tried to tell you he was a beast.

You’ll come around one of these days.

Congratulations to UGA on winning the SEC Championship yesterday.

Man finishing this MBA and CMP cert has been kicking my butt. But Go Dawgs take care of business with GT and let's get to the Atlanta so flay some Tigers. It is crazy Ga could play in Atlanta twice with the SECCG and CFP semi

Man finishing this MBA and CMP cert has been kicking my butt. But Go Dawgs take care of business with GT and let's get to the Atlanta so flay some Tigers. It is crazy Ga could play in Atlanta twice with the SECCG and CFP semi
Three times, that’s where we played Oregon

Back
Top Bottom