Ugly Ricky shirts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugly Ricky shirts

the front is green, the back is blue! next they'll be mixing all the jersey colors together and call it the mellow out ricky hippy jersey

i actually love that jersey... id rock it if it didnt have a #34 on the back....

I have a two-tone jersey, it's different though. Mine is a Taylor jersey, white on the back, aqua in the front. It's actually pretty nice, I just don't think the blue and aqua go well together.

I often see some really bizarre NFL jerseys in puke yellow or a strange shade of brown....they usually end up in the 50% off racks....I spotted a Ricky jersey in the mall a month or so after he quit for half off....I wonder how many people burned their Ricky jerseys. :lol:

i have a lions one like that...white onfront, blue on back...its awesome....

MelbournePhin said:
is this another ricky bashing thread or are you just bashing NFL merchandise in general?

Don't be paranoid about Ricky Bashing. The jersey is ugly and that's the particular piece of NFL merchandise that sucks (in our opinion). The fact that somebody happened to choose Ricky's name to go on the stupid jersey is merely coincidental and in no way reflects on Ricky or NFL merchandise in any way.

Any resemblance the ugly jersey has to you is also purely coincidental. :)

Back
Top Bottom