Ugly Win But We'll Take It | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugly Win But We'll Take It

The Phinisher

The Grand Champ
Reaction score
After last week's heartache, we'll take this win with a smile but this team still needs to do better. Ricky was looking good out there today. To make things better the Jets were shutout and now it's time to root for the Vikes!!!

It wasn't even an ugly win. Contained Benson and the passing game and at least one nice drive for the touchdown. I'll take a win any way we can get it.

Can't call this ugly just an unlucky bounce on Owens' 2nd TD and a bonehead decision by Henne on the Int and Bess on the PR. The offense actually controlled the game from the 2nd quarter on and the defense did a good job in stopping the Bengals. It is hard for me to be to excited about this win because I have said numerous times and will repeat it yet again, the Bengals have been the most over rated team since the 2nd half of last season.

This game was far from ugly. Our offense was the only real disappointing thing but I was encouraged that they pulled through for once in the second half, specifically the 4th quarter. That is something we are not known for.
Only other negative I can see is our corners have got to get those picks.

Our defense played great today. They should have only given up 7 points, but the Bengals had that one td because of a lucky bounce. All in all, we could have played better, but still got the win.

Just about every win with Miami is going to be an ugly win. It's how they play, and that's fine.

I'm like Woody Harrelson, I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty, every time.

Back
Top Bottom