championships this saturday? I´m going for Forrest and Diego. The

SHAMROCK match will be sickkkkk. For those who don´t know, this dude

was named "the world´s most dangerous man". So being able to watch him

fight live and free is an awesome thing (probably once in a

lifetime...this stuff is alwaysss 50 bucks on ppv). Any1 else been

following the show?

pd

I love that show. Very very good.

Diego will win his fight in about 2 minutes probably. He is a beast.

I think Forrest will lose his match to be honest. In his 2nd fight I know he was protecting the cut, but he looked timid and on a big stage, you can't be timid.

bro watching the fight right now - the second fight has been absolutely sick - what a bloodfest - it should have gone into sudden death and to think the shamrock fight is still coming up :evil:

Shamrock sucks!

Back to WWE for the big money.His day is over and long gone!

MikeO said:
Shamrock sucks!

Back to WWE for the big money.His day is over and long gone!

shame the way the fight ended - he slips and got pummeled - fitting i guess - i was hoping for a better fight though - now he wants too fight evan tanner - good luck - tanner is a beast - i want to see big john fight!

I think Bonner got robbed in the 2nd fight. I though he clearly won the match, but luckily he still got a contract.

Forrest versus Bonner was by far the best mixed martial arts fight i have ever seen, and i have watched 40 of the 50 plus UFC's and many Pride FC as well... i will guarantee that there were established guys in their weight classes who watched that and said to themselves, "i dont know if i can beat that guy."

CharlestonPhan said:
i will guarantee that there were established guys in their weight classes who watched that and said to themselves, "i dont know if i can beat that guy."

i don't think so - those 2 chose to stand up and slug it out - most of the other established fighters, especially the ones with a strong wrestling and submission background, would never have taken that strategy - they would have brought either one of those guys down onto the ground and all that action we saw wouldn't have happened - it was a great fight though :evil:

the elite guys would've done that, agreed... which is why they are the elite guys. Bonner works the ground well though. his submissions and ground game are pretty solid. i think Forrest is more one dimensional from what ive seen of him on the show. but he has an iron jaw. for the record i think Bonner won, especially after watching the replay on tivo.

Back
Top Bottom