Ultimate make a wish | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ultimate make a wish

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score
Since no one seemed to jump on this in the make a wish thread...I'll start a thread for it.

You are able to choose any player from the NFL (past or present). One for Offense and one for defense...Who are your building blocks?!?

Dan Marino
Lawrence Taylor:cool:

Dan Marino....obviously

Dick Butkis....single handedly disrupted and scared Offenses.

Dick Butkis....single handedly disrupted and scared Offenses.

Didn't LT do the same??? But still a good choice...:D

Yes...Lt was dominant, but since he played Will LB, he only scared half the the Offense. Butkis played in the middle and scared everybody, including his own team-mates. LOL

Walter Payton, Ray Lewis.

I hate Lewis, but the guy is a machine, and besides, you guys already said Taylor...lol

Offense would have to be Jim Brown and on defense, I'll take Jack Lambert- the guy was an animal.

I have to go with Earl Cambell. He played for like 5 years and mad ethe Hall, thats impressive. On defense it has to be Deacon Jones. His best season he recorded like 30+ sacks. Can you imagine how many ints our secondary would have if it had a force like Deacon, LT, or even Strahan rushing the passer?

Jim Brown was the most dominant player on O ever easily
D is much more subjective, but LT was completely dominant back before big OLmen could move, so LT :D

I would start with Marshall Faulk annnnnnnnnnnnnd.............................Man, Im trying not to say Ray Lewis, but ....................................Ray Lewis!

Just 2?

"Crash" Jensen
Karl Mecklenberg

They could cover 12 positions between them.

Back
Top Bottom