UM and MSU should be first two picks in draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM and MSU should be first two picks in draft

Canuck

Starter
Reaction score
round 1
From the University of Michigan... DT-Alan Branch. Our NG for the next 10 years

round 2
From Michigan State University....QB-Drew Staton. Cameron should turn this guy into a better version of Drew Brees. He's bigger and possesses a stronger arm. Just needs the coaching. I hope he's there when we pick in the 2nd round

im ok with round 2

I'm not sold on Drew Stanton. Intrigued, but not sold. I also think that either Detroit or Oakland is going to snap him up in the top of round 2 if
one of them doesn't go QB in round 1.

I could live with that, but even better lets keep it in the Big Ten and go Levi Brown in the 1st and Stanton in the 2nd.

I'm not sold on Drew Stanton. Intrigued, but not sold. I also think that either Detroit or Oakland is going to snap him up in the top of round 2 if
one of them doesn't go QB in round 1.

Detroit maybe, no way Oakland does though IMO. They have a very similar guy in Andrew Walter.

i wouldnt mind that at all

I would mind alot.

Going DL with our first pick in the draft?

The talk that our DL is the oldest in the league has run so rampant no one stops to remember that we have Kevin Vickerson 24, Fredrick Evans 23, Rodrique Wright 22, and possibly Manny Wright 22.

You might tell me "Those guys are all unproven." True. As much as any other rookie/youngster who hasn't been given the opportunity to prove themselves. We've drafted and bread these guys for a reason. It's time to see what they got.

We can't continue to build the defense and ignore the offense or the status quo will continue here- great defense, no offense, no glory. The offense desperately needs the first pick in the draft.

I like Drew Stanton in 2nd.

unless adams or anderson falls to us at 9, i like this. i really like stanton and hope he falls to us in round 2. im also looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow.

as long as we dont get GINN in the first. just see him as a bust, not worth a 9th pick for a KR/PR

Drew Staton? No way. Jared Zabransky of Boise State would be a better choice. No one is tougher, he has the skills and given our new coach's rep for working with QBs, Jared's only down side, the occasional poor decision - trying to do too much - can be mitigated. I am a big believer in using the TE as an integral part of the offense, not just blocking. Derek Schouman is your man. Goodness knows we need help on the OL and Ryan Keating 6’4” 319 is an outstanding OT.

Need D? Cory Hall and Colt Brooks are two guys that can play! No BS just good solid play and good solid character.

Here is the bottom line. Boise State has done so well because we look for quality, not flash. Character, not out of control ego. It is high time for all you easterners to get over yourselves and lose the east coast prejudice and see the talent that is really out there.

as long as we dont get GINN in the first. just see him as a bust, not worth a 9th pick for a KR/PR

Dude GINN is goin to be a phin he is goin to be our first draft pick, so you might as well be getting used to it:fire:

Drew Staton? No way. Jared Zabransky of Boise State would be a better choice. No one is tougher, he has the skills and given our new coach's rep for working with QBs, Jared's only down side, the occasional poor decision - trying to do too much - can be mitigated. I am a big believer in using the TE as an integral part of the offense, not just blocking. Derek Schouman is your man. Goodness knows we need help on the OL and Ryan Keating 6’4†319 is an outstanding OT.

Need D? Cory Hall and Colt Brooks are two guys that can play! No BS just good solid play and good solid character.

Here is the bottom line. Boise State has done so well because we look for quality, not flash. Character, not out of control ego. It is high time for all you easterners to get over yourselves and lose the east coast prejudice and see the talent that is really out there.
Does'nt jared Zabransky remind you of a young Jeff Garcia??,they way those two play,unorthodox delivery, scrambling,toughness,its quite uncanny if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom