ummm....Its 17-2 not what you.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ummm....Its 17-2 not what you..

Originally posted by Dynasty
have posted please deal with the truth.

If I were you I'd be enjoying the hell out of that win too...and laughing all they way...and honorarily naming Coach Fox as the game MVP.

Pats didn't earn that one....should've went to OT.

Gift-wrapped Lombardi.

Bill Buckner

Bucky Dent

Babe Ruth

This was the problem in the Super Bowl's, none of the major players had a "B" in the first name :(

Congrats to the Pats but I would have preferred a TD and XP to win the game not a frickin' FG.........I had Carolina 9 Pats 6 :mad: it would have been $2,000

That's how the Pats have won all year. Freak bounces, bade calls, and just dumb luck.

It also doesn't hurt having the best coach in the league.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Bill Buckner

Bucky Dent

Babe Ruth

This was the problem in the Super Bowl's, none of the major players had a "B" in the first name :(

Congrats to the Pats but I would have preferred a TD and XP to win the game not a frickin' FG.........I had Carolina 9 Pats 6 :mad: it would have been $2,000
well, even though it's in the last name, you can add Aaron Boone to the list...anyone who's been to Boston or anywhere around that area knows, it's Sox #1, Pats #2 or 3 or 4. Enjoy another 85 years of torture

The 2004 Patsies are the luckiest team in the history of the NFL. I guess there's something to be said for destiny in this case. :nono:

Re: Re: ummm....Its 17-2 not what you..

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
go home and die.

HAHAHAHA that got me rolling :lol:

And the SI curse lives to see another day. I said it, Panthers on 2 weeks ago, then a crappy special cover. Why woudl they bother putting the Pats on there?

first off I don't think the game was fixed, but lady luck somehow always appears at Pats games. The score was 29-29 and my girlfriend walked into the room and asked me who was winning and I told her the Patsies had won. She said it looks like the score is tied to me, my response was just wait something ridiculous will happen on this drive and the Pats will win. Kasey puts the ball on the tee and promptly kicks it out of bounds????? I shut the TV off and went to bed. What makes it even worse is that I live in Boston and will have to hear about it until the Sox season opens.

The Pats of 2001 were the luckiest team to win the SB...the Pats of 2004 are a very good team...of course most FinFans...(including myself) will be bias towards the Pats and we could say lady luck alway strikes for the Pats or shows up but after relaxing and reflecting on the game...

The Panthers got some luck to bounce there way as well...the s/have been fumble called incomplete...that would have been a return for a TD #26 had it all the way.

How about Viniteri missing a FG and than having one blocked...thats not characteristic of A.V.

I hate the Pats but we just can't deny that they had a fantastic season!!!

Go Fins!!!

I've always said this about the Pats, that I do think they have luck on their side but what makes them a good team is that they always take advantage of what is given them. Time after time I see my beloved Fins squander opportunities. On another note someone explain to me why Tom Brady was MVP???? Did they watch Vrabel play at all?

wow u got a problem with brady being the mvp,did u WATCH him play?? setting a record with 32 completions, who do u think threw vrable that td pass??? they were not winning that with huard at qb.

ppl bring up baseball--wow what bitter football fans here(i love it). who the hell cares about baseball???? ohhh and theres literally no actual such thing as luck btw-

Luck is a thing.... watch your season again. Your a good team.... and you caught A LOT of breaks.

It's not that hard to complete 32 passes with 27 of them were 5 yards or less.

Back
Top Bottom