UNC @ Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC @ Miami

Miami's D has come alive here in the second half. Sack & a TO, Miami's ball on the 5.

:woot:

4th quarter. It's over. Gotta go to work. Miami's D has this thing on lock down.

ignore all of my previous comments about miami's defense :D

they can't afford to take a half off against virginia tech

this is easily moss's best game ever. he's a powerful runner, although he'll need to cut down on the dancing if he wants to do well in the NFL

25 carries, 200 yards, 4 touchdowns

can't do TOO much better than that

and these throwback unis look almost exactly like notre dame's in the USC game, shula. i guess they bring back tough memories

kastofsna120 said:
25 carries, 200 yards, 4 touchdowns

can't do TOO much better than that

and these throwback unis look almost exactly like notre dame's in the USC game, shula. i guess they bring back tough memories

It is the helmets that make the unis so ugly. The unis are similar - the helmets are just horrible

I didn't think UNC had a chance but they played better than I thought they would. Everything went downhill after that dropped TD pass in the first half.

kastofsna120 said:
this is easily moss's best game ever. he's a powerful runner, although he'll need to cut down on the dancing if he wants to do well in the NFL

He can make a few of those quick cuts but I question if he has the speed. He is very agile, powerful, & instinctive running the ball but he doesn't have the break away speed teams look for.

Back
Top Bottom