tx_roy_title_all-1.jpg

clear.gif
0405ncnklockhatc-1.jpg

byroan said:
Rashad is going pro :(

They are all gonna go pro. Can you say from National Champs to NIT! :roflmao:

MikeO said:

they aren't all going, they might all test the waters but I still think at least 2 will be back. If they go I'll wish them well, they brought us another title so I'll live w/ whatever happens next year. If 2 come back we'll still be a top 5 team, if 1 comes back we'll be top 15, if none come back we'll be top 25. We still have some players and we have a big time class and great coach so we'll be ok.

MikeO said:

No but I can say back to back champs. I know it probably hurts you that UNC won yesterday.

nyjunc said:
they aren't all going, they might all test the waters but I still think at least 2 will be back. If they go I'll wish them well, they brought us another title so I'll live w/ whatever happens next year. If 2 come back we'll still be a top 5 team, if 1 comes back we'll be top 15, if none come back we'll be top 25. We still have some players and we have a big time class and great coach so we'll be ok.

I think Marvin will stay. I'm still not sure about Felton and May. Either way we still got a championship so I'm happy. :D

byroan said:
No but I can say back to back champs. I know it probably hurts you that UNC won yesterday.

I could have cared less to be honest. Im no fan of Illionis or UNC so it didn't matter to me who won.

byroan said:
I think Marvin will stay. I'm still not sure about Felton and May. Either way we still got a championship so I'm happy. :D

May said today he is coming back but he wasn't sure about some of the others but that he would do his best to try to convince them to stay.

It really doesnt make much sense for any of them to stay. Marvin will be a top 5 pick, May and Felton are lottery bound. Carolina has a very good frosh point coming next year so if Marvin and May stay they will at least be contenders for the ACC title.

I think May stays if one of the two, Marvin or Raymond stays. If they both go there really isnt any reason for May to stick around.

MikeO said:

That is some wishfull thinking. All you carolina haters had your time when Matt was here. Now you have to live through another 30 year dynasty...deal with it.

Ferretsquig said:
It really doesnt make much sense for any of them to stay. Marvin will be a top 5 pick, May and Felton are lottery bound. Carolina has a very good frosh point coming next year so if Marvin and May stay they will at least be contenders for the ACC title.

I think May stays if one of the two, Marvin or Raymond stays. If they both go there really isnt any reason for May to stick around.

All of them could go and be drafted fairly high but there are reasons to come back if they want to. May says he'c oming back and I think Marvin's stock might have dropped a bit this weekend so i expect he'll be back. I would also expect raymond and Rashad to leave but if we can kep the other 2 along w/ hansbrough coming in we'll have a dominant front line. I think reyshawn terry is going to be a very good player next year and we have Green, Frasor and Ginyard for hopefully quality depth and a couple of extra ballhandlers. The Point will probably be by committee unless Quentin really improves over the summer.

Ferretsquig said:
That is some wishfull thinking. All you carolina haters had your time when Matt was here. Now you have to live through another 30 year dynasty...deal with it.

1) Im not a Carolina hater

2) 30 year dynasty? Didn't you only win 2 national titles in those 30 years? Far from a dynasty?

nyjunc said:
All of them could go and be drafted fairly high but there are reasons to come back if they want to. May says he'c oming back and I think Marvin's stock might have dropped a bit this weekend so i expect he'll be back. I would also expect raymond and Rashad to leave but if we can kep the other 2 along w/ hansbrough coming in we'll have a dominant front line. I think reyshawn terry is going to be a very good player next year and we have Green, Frasor and Ginyard for hopefully quality depth and a couple of extra ballhandlers. The Point will probably be by committee unless Quentin really improves over the summer.

If May and Marvin stay then we'll be just fine next season. If we can get Felton to stay then we could be looking at a repeat because to me McCants wasn't that good this past season and we won games without him.

I did like May's speech though :D

byroan said:
If May and Marvin stay then we'll be just fine next season. If we can get Felton to stay then we could be looking at a repeat because to me McCants wasn't that good this past season and we won games without him.

I did like May's speech though :D

I think Felton has the most to gain by coming back another year. He still cant finish his shots inside and isnt a great drive/dish guy.

But please never underrate McCants. He single-handedly won games for the tar heels this year. There is noone with his ability in the college ranks.

Back
Top Bottom