Unconventional Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unconventional Mock Draft

I like the unconventional approach.

I think that if we pick #7 then Marcus Spears and, especially, Antrel Rolle could well become possibilites.

I don't understand why you would say that Saban will not take anyone from LSU. I would be suprised if we do not end up with one either in the draft or a undrafted rookie free agent. There is nothing wrong with knowing the player before the draft.
testtubetimmy said:
Dont bet on Saban taking anyone from LSU. I doubt he would draw that unwanted attention from the media and other outlets about him keeping ties with his college players. That and we all know what happens when a college coach makes it to the big time and brings a few friends with him. Nothing good. Id actually bank on him adressing a running back and wide reciever in the first round, if we have a second rounder, perhaps taking mcpherson, and making this draft all about offense.

I think that simply because what was the first thing Saban did when he came to the dolphins? He addressed alot of issues on the defense without touching the O. I think that was wise because now going into the draft, our D was established through free agency, and now he can worry about young offensive players.

i would be happy with that, im all for taking antajj in the later rounds now, **** about 2 months back i was all for trading down and taking him first round, haha now that hes been slipping then tested positive for weed we can get him later rounds and saban could whip him into shape...

id love to get DJ but saban loves big physical corners so if we are at 7 we might see rolle... but if what you have up there is what comes about id be very happy

Back
Top Bottom